2022年8月14日 10:06 PM #14292暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月10日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Inflation is peaking, and that is ‘nirvana’ for stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/inflation-is-peaking-and-that-is-nirvana-for-stocks-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that inflation is finally peaking, which is good news for stocks that have been trampled in recent months.
- “The stock market … totally saw peak inflation coming,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: American Electric Power CEO discusses the Inflation Reduction Act’s climate change components (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/10/american-electric-power-ceo-discusses-the-inflation-reduction-acts-climate-change-components.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with American Electric Power CEO Nick Akins on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest oil could bounce temporarily then head lower, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/cramer-charts-suggest-oil-could-bounce-temporarily-then-head-lower.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that oil could rally in the short term, but it’s unlikely to last.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that oil could be due for a short-term bounce, but over the next few months she ultimately sees it headed lower — possibly much lower,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Software company acquisitions are a bullish sign for the sector’s stocks, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/software-company-acquisitions-are-a-bullish-sign-for-the-sectors-stocks-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that software company acquisitions that have gotten rolling in recent weeks suggest that stocks in the sector could be close to bottoming.
- “The long software nightmare may finally be over, although I still urge you to be selective with these things and stick with the ones that actually make money,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stock & Ticker: Avalara (AVLR), AppLovin (APP), Unity Software (U), IronSource (IS)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Trinseo is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/cramers-lightning-round-trinseo-is-not-a-buy.html)
- First Solar Inc: “I like the idea, but I also feel like I’m coming in too high if I tell you to buy it right here.”
- Lithium Americas Corp: “We’re not going to recommend stocks that have been perpetual money losers.”
- Trinseo PLC: “I’m going to have to say no to that one.”
- Royalty Pharma PLC: “It’s working. Hold on to it. It’s going higher.”
Ticker: FSLR, LAC, TSE, RPRX
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on Elon Musk’s nearly $7 billion Tesla stock sale ahead of Twitter trial (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/10/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-elon-musks-nearly-7-billion-tesla-stock-sale-ahead-of-twitter-trial.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his thoughts on Elon Musk’s ongoing battle with Twitter on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) [be careful, not trustworthy], Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) [Buy, buy, buy; Charitable Trust owns it; cheapest oil stock]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月10日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。