2022年8月28日 12:52 PM #14763暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月24日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer expects the June market lows to hold and mark the bottom (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/24/jim-cramer-expects-the-june-market-lows-to-hold-and-mark-the-bottom.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he believes the bear market bottom is in.
- The “Mad Money” host said he believes Wall Street’s lows in June will be a durable floor for stocks.
(2) [No Video Clip] Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-salesforce-co-ceo-marc-benioff.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed the co-CEO of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer’s annual fantasy football-inspired stock draft: QBs, RBs and WRs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/jim-cramers-annual-fantasy-football-inspired-stock-draft-qbs-rbs-and-wrs.html)
On Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer completed the first part of his annual fantasy football-inspired stock draft, comparing various companies to what he believes are analogous players.
(4) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO says its revenue consumption model works thrives during economic uncertainty (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/snowflake-ceo-says-its-revenue-consumption-model-works-thrives-during-economic-uncertainty.html)
Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman was interviewed by CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” after the data-analytics firm reported strong quarterly results.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: There’s really no reason to recommend Snap here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/24/cramers-lightning-round-theres-really-no-reason-to-recommend-snap-here.html)
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals: “Very interesting company. Does weight loss, but I’ve got a company that does weight loss and a lot of other things and it’s called Eli Lilly. It is owned by my Charitable Trust, and we talk about it a lot with the Investing Club.”
- Snap: “I have no reason to buy Snap — it is losing money — other than the fact it’s a $10 stock. I can’t make that be the only reason why I recommend the stock.
- Vista Outdoor: “You know, Vista Outdoor if you actually got rid of the guns — I am a hunter — if you got rid of the guns and had just all the other stuff, I think the stock would be higher because that’s the world we’re in. Not saying it’s a good world, bad world, but it is the world we’re in.”
- Eagle Bulk Shipping: “All the bulk shippers have the same problem. They’ve got these giant yields, but I’m telling you, they are not worth it. I don’t like the risk. I don’t like the risk.”
Ticker: RYTM, SNAP, VSTO, EGLE
(6) [No Video Clip]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): 3M (MMM), United Rentals (URI) [hold on],
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月24日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。