2022年9月14日 9:10 PM #15124暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月14日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Wall Street should stop the ‘now is the time to get out’ calls (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-calls-on-wall-street-to-stop-the-get-out-calls.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that investors urging traders to exit the market while they still can are about a year too late.
- “I’m done with all the ‘now is the time to get out’ calls — where the heck were you 10 months ago when it mattered?” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Etsy CEO gives his outlook on the company (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/14/etsy-ceo-gives-his-outlook-on-the-company.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Etsy CEO Josh Silverman on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest oil will bounce short term then head lower, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/charts-suggest-oil-will-bounce-short-term-then-head-lower-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Oil’s current run will likely be short-lived as it’s poised to fall later this fall, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Wednesday.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that oil could run to the mid-$90s by early to mid-October, but at that point, she expects it to peak,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Jim Cramer says these 5 real estate stocks are attractive investment opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-these-5-real-estate-stocks-are-attractive-opportunities.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors a list of five real estate investment trusts they should consider adding to their portfolios.
- The “Mad Money” host reminded investors that despite the hurdles facing retailers, the companies who act as their landlords have fared better.
Stock & Ticker: Simon Property Group (SPG), Federal Realty (FRT), Realty Income (O), Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT), Kimco (KIM)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Terran Orbital is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/cramers-lightning-round-terran-orbital-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Sunnova Energy International Inc: “I do not think I want to recommend this stock at these prices, given the fact the company’s losing money.”
- Luminar Technologies Inc: “It’s not making money. We’re not in favor of companies that do not make money.”
- BGC Partners Inc: “I like it.”
- Peabody Energy Corp: “These stocks are so cheap, you can trade them for a bounce.”
- Roblox Corp: “I am not in favor of companies that are losing money.”
- Marvell Technology Inc: “I’m going to talk about it in tomorrow’s [CNBC Investing Club] meeting. … I’m going to talk very specifically about why I like [CEO] Matt Murphy.”
- Boeing Co: “I don’t want to go back into Boeing.”
- Terran Orbital Corp: “I don’t like this company because it’s not making any money.”
Ticker: NOVA, LAZR, BGCP, BTU, RBLX, MRVL, BA, LLAP,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains the takeaways from his trip to Seattle (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-explains-the-takeaways-from-his-trip-to-seattle.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained what he learned during his trip to Seattle on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): MongoDB (MDB), Generac Holdings (GNRC), fuboTV (FUBO)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月14日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。