2022年9月15日 7:59 PM #15175暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月15日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says investors should remain calm after FedEx’s bad quarter but brace for more economic pain (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/15/cramer-stay-calm-after-fedexs-bad-quarter-but-brace-for-economic-pain.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors not to panic after FedEx’s worse-than-expected first quarter.
- The “Mad Money” host’s warning comes after FedEx reported first-quarter earnings and revenue that fell short of Wall Street expectations, citing a decline in global shipment volumes.
(2) Executive Interview: Tellurian’s Charif Souki on the natural gas outlook for Europe (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/15/tellurians-charif-souki-on-the-natural-gas-outlook-for-europe.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Tellurian Executive Chairman Charif Souki on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: FedEx CEO says he expects the economy to enter a ‘worldwide recession’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/15/fedex-ceo-says-he-expects-the-economy-to-enter-a-worldwide-recession.html)
- FedEx CEO Raj Subramaniam told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday that he believes a recession is impending for the global economy.
- The CEO’s pessimism came after FedEx missed estimates on revenue and earnings in its first quarter. The company also withdrew its full year guidance.
(4) Executive Interview: FIGS CEO on the company being called the Lululemon of healthcare professionals (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/15/figs-ceo-on-the-company-being-called-the-lululemon-of-healthcare-professionals.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with FIGS CEO Trina Spear on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I can not recommend Occidental Petroleum (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/15/cramers-lightning-round-i-can-not-recommend-occidental-petroleum.html)
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “Even though I think Warren Buffet is terrific, I can not recommend you this stock.”
- Universal Display Corp: “How about when it gets to say, 18, 19 times earnings, you actually pull the trigger. Wait for that stock to come down.”
- Nucor Corp: “I think you have to now wait until the $90s to buy Nucor.”
- Dow Inc: “I wouldn’t touch the stock until it gets to $42.”
- Devon Energy Corp: “If the stock were to come back down from $69 down to $60, I’d buy it again. But if it goes to $73, we will do some selling.”
- Plug Power Inc: “We own the stock of Linde. … That’s the better way to play it.”
Ticker: OXY, OLED, NUE, DOW, DVN, PLUG [Charitable Tryst owns Linde]
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on the two-sided market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/15/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-the-two-sided-market.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on the market and the kinds of companies investors should have in their portfolios on Thursday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Twilio (TWLO) [TWLO is not make money, cannot recommend]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月15日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。