2022年9月16日 7:55 PM #15258暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月16日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: FedEx’s warning shows the Fed is further along in fighting inflation than expected (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/16/cramers-week-ahead-how-powell-the-fed-may-react-to-fedexs-warning.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday said that FedEx’s warning of worsening economic conditions suggests the Federal Reserve is doing better in its inflation effort than expected.
- The “Mad Money” host’s comments came after FedEx, a bellwether company for the state of the economy, warned on Thursday of a decline in global shipments and an impending world recession.
(2) Executive interview: Home Depot’s customers have been resilient despite economic headwinds, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/16/home-depots-customers-have-been-resilient-despite-economic-headwinds-ceo-says.html)
- Home Depot’s business has remained strong even as turbulent economic conditions pinch consumers’ wallets, CEO Ted Decker told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday.
- “Our consumer, our customer, pro and DIY have been resilient,” Decker said.
(3) [No Video Clip] Am I Diversified?
- Tesla (TSLA), AbbVie (ABBV), Prologis (PLD), Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC), Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B) –> Diversified, but Cramer prefers Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) to NOC
- Nike (NIK), PayPal (PYPL), Meta Platform (META), Amazon (AMZN), Ford (F) –> not great but ok
- Alphabet (GOOGL), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Merck & Co.(MRK), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Nvidia (NVDA) –> Sell OXY and add LMT
- Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Devon Energy (DVN), AbbVie (ABBV), Blackstone (BX) –> Cramer is worried that AMZN and APPL trade together
(4) Executive Interview: Amazon sustainability VP discusses The Climate Pledge (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/16/amazon-sustainability-vp-discusses-the-climate-pledge.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Kara Hurst, vice president of worldwide sustainability at Amazon, on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I don’t want to own Nikola (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/16/cramers-lightning-round-i-dont-want-to-own-nikola.html)
- Albemarle Corp: “I suggest that you wait for it to come down a little, but I do like the situation very much.”
- Nikola Corp: “I think that stock is lethal, frankly. … I don’t want to own it.”
- ICL Group Ltd: “I like this company.”
- Cheniere Energy Inc: “I don’t think it’s too late. I think Cheniere can still go higher.”
Ticker: ALB, NKLA, ICL, LNG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Procter & Gamble (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/16/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-procter-gamble.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why investors should be eyeing shares of Procter & Gamble on Friday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: PG [Charitable trust bought some today]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Microsoft (MSFT) [Not time to buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月16日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。