2022年9月20日 6:35 PM #15472暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月19日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s 3 reasons why profitable tech stocks are getting hit in the market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/19/jim-cramers-3-reasons-why-profitable-tech-stocks-are-getting-hit.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday offered three reasons why tech firms, including companies with strong balance sheets, are seeing pain in the stock market.
- “Has the sell-off gone too far, though, or is this simply a rolling nightmare that’s not going to end anytime soon? I mean, that’s the question,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Dutch Bros CEO says supply costs have stabilized (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/19/dutch-bros-ceo-says-supply-costs-have-stabilized.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dutch Bros CEO Joth Ricci on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Cruise Automation CEO on Origin, vehicle affordability (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/19/cruise-automation-ceo-on-origin-vehicle-affordability.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Cruise Automation CEO Kyle Vogt on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Intuit CEO says company sees healthy consumer spending, but inflation still needs to get under control (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/19/intuit-ceo-says-company-sees-healthy-consumer-spending-but-inflation-still-needs-to-get-under-control.html)
- CEO Sasan Goodarzi noted that the financial software firm is able to see consumer spending, the number of employees that businesses have hired and the number of hours they’ve worked.
- “When we look at those elements now versus even pre-pandemic, they’re actually quite healthy,” he said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: International Paper is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/19/cramers-lightning-round-international-paper-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc: “It’s just a speculative company. … I just want nothing to do with it.”
- Matterport Inc: “I’d rather be in HP. … This company is losing too much money.”
- Medtronic PLC: “These guys have lost their way. … They are not executing.”
- International Paper Co: “Once that starts rolling over, it rolls over big. I do not want you to touch that stock.”
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc: “I think that it can easily go down another 10%. If you’re willing to accept that, then I think you’re absolutely fine.”
- Kellogg Co: “I like Kellogg. … I’m a buyer.”
Ticker: MARA, MTTR, MDT, IP, SWK, K
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says there are only two ways to get the price of power down (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/19/jim-cramer-says-there-are-only-two-ways-to-get-the-price-of-power-down.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on why electricity bills are up and what needs to happen for them to come down on Monday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): ASML Holding (ASML), RH (RH) [stock is too high], UBER (UBER) [losing money, cannot recommend]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月19日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。