2022年9月20日 7:41 PM #15473暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月20日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Market rallies will be sporadic until inflation comes down, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/20/cramer-market-rallies-will-be-sporadic-until-inflation-comes-down.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said market rallies will be short-lived as long as inflation remains persistent.
- “Sometimes you don’t need to know the price of the Dow, you just need to know the price of Kerrygold butter or a Lennar three-bedroom,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Johnson & Johnson CEO touts ‘smart’ data approach to medicine breakthroughs at new research center (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/20/jnj-ceo-touts-smart-data-approach-to-new-medicines-at-new-center.html)
- Jim Cramer sat down with Joaquin Duato, CEO of Johnson & Johnson, on Tuesday at the opening of the company’s new research and development center in San Francisco.
- Duato, who became CEO in January, said this is an exciting moment for the company because it’s on the path of facilitating the future of medicine.
Ticker: JNJ [Charitable Trust have a huge position in JNJ]
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/20/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/20/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-salesforce-co-ceo-marc-benioff.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Coinbase is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/20/cramers-lightning-round-coinbase-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Certara Inc: “They’re not bad. They actually don’t lose money. … I think it’s a great spec, and I usually don’t say that.”
- Coinbase Global Inc: “I’m going to have to say no.”
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Ltd: “It’s a nice spec on the idea that Covid is going to be beaten, but I do not like the gambling group because man, it’s been a house of pain.”
- GSK Plc: “I mean the spin-off’s awful, they did a terrible job. … That company’s ill-advised. That’s something I like to say when I don’t like them.”
- Skechers USA Inc: “The stock is what I call erratic and has been for quite some time.”
- Cricut Inc: “I think it’s still too high on a price-to-earnings basis. … For $8, I’ll take the speculation.”
Ticker: CERT, COIN, MLCO, GSK, SKX, CRCT
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why he wants to interview the 2-year Treasury (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/20/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-wants-to-interview-the-2-year-treasury.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on the 2-year Treasury on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) [I like BMY, at $67, buy buy buy], UPS (UPS), DISNY (DIS) [Club name, still like it but will go down more. ]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月20日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。