2022年9月21日 10:16 PM #15572暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年9月21日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Investors betting on short-term gains will miss out when Powell ‘wins the game,’ Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/investors-betting-on-short-term-gains-will-miss-out-when-powell-wins-the-game-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday advised investors to think of the bigger picture when it comes to the Federal Reserve’s battle against inflation and its effect on the stock market.
- “I think [Fed Chair Jerome] Powell wins the game and when he does, we’ll be on the field and the short-termers will be at the bottom of the stands,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Skyworks Solutions CEO on the smartphone market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/21/skyworks-solutions-ceo-on-the-smartphone-market.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Skyworks Solutions CEO Liam Griffin on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: SWKS [minus 37% this year]
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Marvell CEO Matt Murphy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/21/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-marvell-ceo-matt-murphy.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Marvell CEO Matt Murphy on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: MRVL [charitable trust owns it]
(4) Executive Interview: Salesforce’s Taylor on the company’s commitment to profitability and returning cash to shareholders (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/21/salesforces-taylor-on-the-companys-commitment-to-profitability-and-returning-cash-to-shareholders.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Salesforce co-CEO Bret Taylor on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Keep your powder dry when it comes to Crown Castle (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/cramers-lightning-round-keep-your-powder-dry-when-it-comes-to-crown-castle.html)
- Micron Technology Inc: “I think the stock goes to $48, $47 before I ever think about buying it.”
- Crown Castle Inc: “I say, keep your powder dry.”
- Moderna Inc: “I actually want to buy the stock. I know it can go lower, but I think it’s a really well-run company.”
- Texas Instruments Inc: “I think that it’ll make the quarter and I think you can start buying. … Don’t buy all at once.”
- Trade Desk Inc: “Trade Desk sells at a very high price-to-earnings multiple. … It can go lower, and then I would buy it.”
- On Semiconductor Corp: “It’s doing well, but all semiconductor stocks are vulnerable.”
- Carnival Corp: “I think it can stave off that bankruptcy, but I don’t think that makes it a good stock.”
Ticker: MU, CCI, MRNR, TXN, TTD, ON, CCL
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says this is a big reason the stock market keeps getting hammered (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/21/jim-cramer-says-this-is-a-big-reason-the-stock-market-keeps-getting-hammered.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes short-term greediness on Wall Street has helped fuel the market’s decline on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Eli Lilly (LLY) [Big Holding in Charitable Trust, almost bought more, buy more when it breaks into $280s], Kroger (KR) [Chart is so bad and people keep selling, Buy at $43]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年9月21日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。