2022年10月3日 9:22 PM #15721暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年10月3日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says 3 things are preventing the market from having a sustained rally (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/03/jim-cramer-3-things-are-preventing-the-market-from-a-sustained-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that Monday’s rally won’t last because none of the headwinds to the economy have abated.
- Stocks rebounded on Monday after an ugly end to the month and quarter on Friday, notching the best day since June for the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500′s best day since July.
Three things preventing the market from having a sustained rally: (i) Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is ongoing, (ii) China’s still under Covid lockdown, (iii) Inflation driven by work-from-home is still up
(2) Executive Interview: Hologic CEO on supply chain challenges (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/03/hologic-ceo-on-supply-chain-challenges.html)
Cramer spoke with Hologic CEO Steve MacMillan on Monday.
(3) Cramer says investors should have this oil stock on their shopping list (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/03/cramer-says-investors-should-have-this-oil-stock-on-their-shopping-list.html)
Cramer explained why investors should watch for opportunities to buy shares of Permian Resources on Monday.
(4) Executive Interview: Agua Media CEO on Latino representation in the media (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/03/agua-media-ceo-on-latino-representation-in-the-media.html)
Cramer spoke with Agua Media CEO Rick Sanchez on Monday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m very bullish on Disney (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/03/cramers-lightning-round-im-very-bullish-on-disney.html)
- Walt Disney Co: “I’m very, very bullish. Bought some stock last week for the Investing Club.”
- TotalEnergies SE: “I would say Coterra. … [is] in a better place to give a good yield.”
- American Airlines Group Inc: “I’ve not been recommending stocks of companies that are losing money.”
- Flex LNG Ltd: “That’s actually a good company. … I also like Cheniere Energy Partners.”
- Gerdau SA: “We’ve got a better one here, and that is Nucor.”
- Rio Tinto PLC: “I do think that the minerals may have bottomed here. I do think it’s also, by the way, a great company.”
- Macy’s Inc: “I prefer you buy it, not sell it. … I’d say, stick with it.”
- Salesforce Inc: “That stock’s been cut in half. … But I am a guy who sticks with [CEO Marc] Benioff.”
Ticker: DIS, TTE, AAL, FLNG, GGB, RIO, M, CRM
(6) Jim Cramer says Apple is still the ‘greatest stock of all time’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/03/jim-cramer-says-apple-is-still-the-greatest-stock-of-all-time.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that investors should ignore negative calls about Apple and hold onto their shares of the company.
- “The next time you hear this Apple mishegoss, you need to recognize that you’re still getting one more buying opportunity in what I consider to be the greatest stock of all time,” he said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): IBM (IBM) [wait, could go lower], McDonald (MCD) [buy buy buy], Coca-Cola (KO) [buy buy buy], Exxon (XOM) [inexpensive oil, keep holding it], Energy Transfer (ET)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年10月3日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。