2022年10月10日 11:45 PM #15743暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年10月10日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says market rallies will have a ‘short shelf-life’ until the Fed beats inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/10/cramer-market-rallies-will-be-temporary-until-the-fed-beats-inflation.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday warned that any market rally will be temporary until the economy cools down.
- Markets have been roiled this year due to skyrocketing inflation, the Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and recession fears.
(2) Jim Cramer goes over the best and worst Q3 performers on the Dow (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/10/jim-cramer-goes-over-the-best-and-worst-q3-performers-in-the-dow.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday named the biggest losers and winners on the Dow Jones Industrial Average during the third quarter.
- “Anything economically sensitive has been crushed and even high-dividend yields are no protection when the Fed is on the warpath,” he said.
Best and Worst of the DOW: 3Q\3Q best performers in teh DJIA
Winners: Walmart [-6.7%], Apple [-1.1%], Home Depot (HD) [-.06%], Walt Disney [-0.1%, Charitable Trust owns it], Chevron [-0.8%, Charitable trust sold for profits]
Losers: IBM [-15.9%], Walgreen [-17.2%], NIKE [-18.7%], Verizon [-25.2%], Intel [-31.1%]
(3) Cramer says investors should buy shares of Uber over Lyft (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/10/cramer-says-investors-should-buy-shares-of-uber-over-lyft.html)
Cramer on Monday gave his take on why Uber is the superior stock over Lyft.
Ticker: UBER [-34.34% , LFY [-70.02%]
(4) Executive Interview: FUBU’s Daymond John says retail is ‘very challenging,’ discusses Build Black with Shopify pitch contest (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/10/fubus-daymond-john-says-retail-is-very-challenging-discusses-build-black-with-shopify-pitch-contest.html)
Cramer spoke with the FUBU chief executive on Monday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: BlackBerry is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/10/cramers-lightning-round-blackberry-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Moody’s Corp: “They’re such a good company, but there’s been so little issuance for them to rate to begin with.”
- BlackBerry: “I’ve been against them the whole way down. They’re losing money.”
- Novavax Inc: “I’ve been saying, ‘sell this stock,’ the whole way down. And I’m not done.”
- Healthpeak Properties Inc: “It just simply isn’t as good as Ventas.”
Ticker: MCO, BB, NVAX, PEAK
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer on BlackRock’s ESG strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/10/jim-cramer-on-blackrocks-esg-strategy.html)
Cramer gave his thoughts on BlackRock’s ESG policies and the backlash they’ve received on Monday.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): (POSH), 3M (MMM), Rivian (RIVN)[OK] Carnival Corporation (CCL)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年10月10日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。