2022年10月12日 12:13 AM #15747暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年10月11日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says investors will be ‘rewarded’ when the Fed finishes hiking interest rates (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/11/cramer-investors-will-be-rewarded-when-the-fed-stops-hiking-rates.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday told investors that good things will come to those who wait for the Federal Reserve to stop raising interest rates.
- “I always say there’s no give without a get. Right now, the give is that you get your portfolio all going down — the Fed’s bringing the pain,” he said.
(2) Jim Cramer goes over the best and worst Q3 performers in the S&P 500 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/11/jim-cramer-goes-over-the-best-and-worst-q3-performers-in-the-sp-500.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday gave his take on the winning and losing S&P 500 stocks in the third quarter.
- “This is a harsh market with harsh criteria,” he said.
Winners: Constellation Energy [-45.3%], Enphase [42.1%], Etsy [-36.8%], Netflix [-34.6%], Biogen [-30.9%]
Losers: Charter Communications [-35.3%], FedEx [-34.5%], Lumen Technologies [-33.3%], Catalent [-32.6%], VF Corp [-32.3%]
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest Twitter, Valero and Occidental Petroleum could rally soon, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/11/cramer-charts-suggest-twitter-valero-and-occidental-could-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that there are three stocks that could be set to rally.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that Twitter, Valero and Occidental [Petroleum] could have some upside here,” he said.
Ticker: OXY, VLO, TWTR
(4) Executive Interview: CNBC’s Julia Boorstin on the advantage of having women leaders (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/11/cnbcs-julia-boorstin-on-the-advantage-of-having-women-leaders.html)
Cramer spoke with CNBC Senior Media & Tech Correspondent Julia Boorstin on Tuesday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Service Corporation International is a good stock to own (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/11/cramers-lightning-round-service-corporation-international-is-a-good-stock-to-own.html)
- MGM Resorts International: “I don’t really care for that group, but you know what, I think anything can bounce in that business.”
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc: “I don’t think that group is doing that well.”
- Rio Tinto PLC: “I do think that it represents great assets, but if the stock’s going to reflect that in the near term, I don’t know.”
- Tilray Brands Inc: “The cannabis space, it’s still what I call too early.”
- PubMatic Inc: “It’s so expensive. … I think it’s fine, not great, not bad.”
- Service Corporation International: “I think that that is a good stock to own.”
Ticker: MGM, TTWO, RIO, TLRY, PUBM, SCI
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on General Mills (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/11/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-general-mills.html)
Cramer gave his thoughts on the company and its stock on Tuesday.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年10月11日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。