2022年10月28日 9:53 PM #15822暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年10月28日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: There could be ‘real signs’ for the Fed to slow down (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/cramers-week-ahead-there-could-be-real-signs-for-the-fed-to-slow-down.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday said that next week’s jam-packed week of earnings and economic data releases could result in good news for the Federal Reserve’s battle against inflation.
- Cramer said that he has his eye on the FOMC’s meeting next week, which is expected to conclude with a 0.75 percentage point interest rate increase.
(2) Executive Interview: Pinterest CEO on the company’s third-quarter results
Cramer spoke with Pinterest CEO Bill Ready on Friday.
(3) Executive Interview: Columbia Sportswear CEO on the company’s China business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/28/columbia-sportswear-ceo-on-the-companys-china-business.html)
Cramer spoke with Columbia Sportswear CEO Tim Boyle on Friday.
(4) Taylor Morrison CEO on the Fed’s interest rate hikes and the housing market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/28/taylor-morrison-ceo-on-the-feds-interest-rate-hikes-and-the-housing-market.html)
Cramer spoke with Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer on Friday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Let’s stay with Frontier (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/cramers-lightning-round-lets-stay-with-frontier.html)
- CH Robinson Worldwide Inc: “We don’t need any more of these logistics companies. They’re a dime a dozen.”
- EQT Corp: “I’m going bullish, because I believe in natural gas.”
- Frontier Group Holdings Inc: “I’m not going to go against an airline when people seem to want to travel more than they want to talk with people. So, let’s stay with it.”
- Camping World Holdings Inc: “Too cheap. Have to own it.”
- Ameriprise Financial Inc: “Very strong company. I would buy it here.”
Ticker: CHRW, EQT, ULCC, CWH, AMP
(6) Jim Cramer says he likes these 3 travel stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-these-3-travel-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday recommended three stocks investors should add to their portfolios to take advantage of hot travel demand.
- “People aren’t shifting from online to in-person shopping,” he explained. “They’re going places. They’re doing things.”
Ticker: UAL, DAL, DIS
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Upstart (UPST)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年10月28日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。