2022年12月16日 6:06 PM #16012暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年12月16日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: Earnings and economic data should give clues on Fed policy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/16/jim-cramers-week-ahead-earnings-data-should-give-clues-on-fed-moves.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday looked ahead to next week’s earnings and economic data calendar.
- Wall Street is growing increasingly concerned that the Fed’s rate-hiking campaign will tip the U.S. economy into a recession.
(2) Am I diversified? Jim Cramer makes the call (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/12/16/am-i-diversified-jim-cramer-makes-the-call.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer analyzed callers’ portfolios and offered his take on whether they are adequately diversified in Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
- IBM, HD, ACN, HON, SBUX –> Remove ACN, add LLY
- BA, AAPL, NVDA, DE, AVGO –> Remove AVGO, add JNJ
- KO, GM, AAPL, BA, WMT [prefer COST] — diversified
- COF [no, too high], SO [least favorite –> replace with AEP], T [no], ABBV [worried about it, replace with JNJ], QCOM [disappointed] –> add JPM, Treasur, keep ABBV
- DVN, ENPH, EL, PG, WFC –> Diversified
(3) Jim Cramer says he likes these 3 industrial stocks heading into 2023 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/16/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-these-3-industrial-stocks-heading-into-2023.html)
- The best-performing industrial stocks so far this year have been Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Deere.
- However, Jim Cramer said Friday he likes Caterpillar, Illinois Tool Works and CSX heading into 2023.
Ticker: NOC, LMT, DE, CAT, CAT, ITW, CSX
(4) Executives Interview: Flexport founder on declining shipping rates and supply chains relocating out of China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/12/16/flexport-founder-on-declining-shipping-rates-and-supply-chains-relocating-out-of-china.html)
Ryan Petersen, founder of the logistics firm Flexport, appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Lucid Group is too dangerous to own here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/16/cramers-lightning-round-lucid-group-is-too-dangerous-to-own-here.html)
- Brookfield Renewable Partners: “I’ve been skeptical of that one … but I am willing to reopen the books, and see if there isn’t something here we can’t find.”
- Crown Holdings: ”[Formerly] Crown Cork, I love those guys. … The stock has come down. I think it’s a great industrial. You’ve got a winner.”
- Lucid Group: “We don’t want to fool around with that. The thing just goes down and down. I see a trend. … I think that one is just too dangerous.”
- Joby Aviation: “Joby Aviation … is like a Jules Verne story. … Let’s leave it like a story and not think of it as a stock.”
Ticker: BEP, CCK, LCID, JOBY
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says December business activity data suggests the Fed’s rate-hiking campaign is succeeding (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/12/16/jim-cramer-discusses-december-flash-us-pmi-data-and-fed-implications.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer discusses the implications of Friday’s Flash U.S. PMI data, which showed a slowdown in business activity in December.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Dillard’s, Inc. (DDS) [I prefer COST]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年12月16日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。