2022年12月21日 11:21 PM #16022暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年12月21日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Nike, FedEx quarters demonstrate a key lesson for investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/21/jim-cramer-nike-fedex-quarters-demonstrate-key-lesson-for-investors.html)
- The stock market’s rally Wednesday following better-than-feared Nike and FedEx earnings offers a lesson for investors, according to Jim Cramer.
- It’s misguided to focus purely on Federal Reserve commentary and predictions on where S&P 500 will go next, he said.
(2) & (4) Cramer says he likes these technology and real-estate stocks for 2023 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/21/cramer-says-he-likes-these-technology-and-real-estate-stocks-for-2023.html)
- Tech and real estate have been among the S&P 500′s worst sectors in 2022.
- Cramer said he believes tech and real estate will continue to struggle next year; however, tech may start to see its fortunes improve after the first half of 2023.
Tech: Enphase (ENPH), solar edge, jack henry (JKHY) [wait but start small position), IBM, Oracle (ORCL), Broadcom (AVGO), Palo Alto Networks (PANW) [pick up now or more weakness]
Real Estate: VICI, Iron Mountain, HOST Hotels (HST), Realty Income (O), Federal Realty (FRT), Prologis (PLD)
(3) Executive Interview :PG&E CEO discusses use of technology to reduce wildfire risk and the potential of EV batteries (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/12/21/pge-ceo-discusses-use-of-technology-to-reduce-wildfire-risk-and-the-potential-of-ev-batteries.html)
PG&E CEO Patti Poppe appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I prefer Pioneer Natural Resources over Laredo Petroleum (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/21/cramers-lightning-round-i-prefer-pioneer-natural-resources-over-laredo-petroleum-.html)
- AMC Entertainment: “Going to take a pass on that. $5 is where it should be, and no higher.”
- Tecnoglass: “Very smart. Very good company. … I would buy it if it came in a little. It’s had a very big run.”
- Laredo Petroleum: “Laredo is a second-rate oil producer. I prefer very much that you buy Pioneer, PXD, which I think is much stronger and the Charitable Trust owns it.”
- D R Horton: “I think Horton is a very good choice, but you do know they all trade together. [Toll Brothers] is good, too … But I think you’re right.”
- Mastercraft Boat Holdings: “I think that’s a good company. We’re more familiar with Brunswick… It’s a little more expensive, but we like it a lot.”
Ticker: AMC, TGLS, DHI, MCFT
(6) [No Video Call] Cramer: Elon Musk needs to step down as Twitter CEO because Tesla has real competition now (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/12/21/cramer-elon-musk-needs-to-step-down-as-twitter-ceo-because-tesla-has-real-competition-now.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday argued the real reason Elon Musk needs to step down as Twitter CEO is because Tesla has real competition on electric vehicles now.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Sales Force (CRM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年12月21日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。