Mad Money with Jim Cramer – Sept 11, 2026 (Fri): Key Points & Links|要点・関連リンク

Home › Forums › Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介) › Mad Money with Jim Cramer – Sept 11, 2026 (Fri): Key Points & Links|要点・関連リンク

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #4135

      This page lists the main topics and stocks discussed on Mad Money with Jim Cramer aired on September 11, 2026, with links to CNBC articles, videos, and English transcripts.

      2026年9月11日放送の 「Mad Money with Jim Cramer」 で取り上げられた主な話題・銘柄を、CNBCの記事・動画・英文トランスクリプトへのリンクとともに一覧化しています。

       

      (1) Cramer’s week ahead: Falling oil could help stocks but Fed is the next big test (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/11/cramers-week-ahead-falling-oil-fed.html)

      • CNBC’s Jim Cramer said falling oil prices helped fuel Friday’s market rebound, but warned that renewed conflict in the Middle East could quickly reverse that relief.
      • He said next week’s Federal Reserve meeting will be the next test for stocks, with investors closely watching how longer-term Treasury yields respond to a potential rate hike.

      “Bottom Line: Today is about far more than markets & money – It’s about remembering those we lost.”

       

      (2) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] A lot of Oracle’s strength came from solid execution, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/11/a-lot-of-oracles-strength-came-from-solid-execution-says-jim-cramer.html)

      ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer digs into Oracle’s stock post-earnings.

      Ticker: ORCL

      “Bottom Line: I came away from this quarter feeling more constructive about Oracle’s future.”

       

      (3) Cramer: This market has eerie parallels with 2018. Here’s what investors should do (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/11/cramer-market-eerie-parallels-2018-what-it-means-for-investors.html)

      • CNBC’s Jim Cramer sees parallels between the current market and the fall of 2018, when rising rates and geopolitical tensions preceded a nearly 20% S&P 500 sell-off.
      • He isn’t predicting a repeat, but said investors worried about a pullback should trim winners and keep cash ready to buy high-quality stocks on weakness.

      “Bottom Line: I don’t think history will repeat this time, but it might rhyme,”

       

      (4) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Jim Cramer answers questions from Investing Club members (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/11/cramer-market-eerie-parallels-2018-what-it-means-for-investors.html)

      ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer weighs in on leftover questions from Investing Club member

      • DraftKings (DKNG) — group is too hard, its time to move on
      • when to protect again and exit — you must take a gain; you cannot take
      • McDonald (MCD) — I want you to buy, it is very low level; Jersey Mike is better
      • Interest rate level consider adding a long bond — 10 yr for 5%, depending on your age

       

      (5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Sphere Entertainment (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/11/cramers-lightning-round-buy-sphere-entertainment.html)

      • Sphere Entertainment: ”[Buy, buy, buy]. … I think Sphere is amazing.”
      • Honeywell Aerospace: “I can’t counsel owning that. … The CEO told Phil LeBeau three times that things were going quite well and they weren’t. I heard they were going quite well and they weren’t. Therefore, I have nothing good to say about Honeywell Aerospace.”
      • AppLovin: “Big guys have come into that market, and that’s why the stock’s going down. I prefer you to sell half now and sell half on a bounce.”
      • Cameco: “I think Cameco is for real. I really do because I think we are going to embrace nuclear power, but it’s a three to five year issue.. … It will take three to five years … before we see real growth in the industry.”
      • QXO: “This is a loser . … QXO feels very wrong, but it’s Brad Jacobs and I don’t want to bet against him.”
      • Aflac: “It is not an expensive stock, and it doesn’t have a killer amount of growth. But I don’t think it has that much risk down here.”

      SPHR [buy buy buy], HONA [nothing good to say about HONA], APP, GXO, AFL

       

      (6) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Jim Cramer talks preserving the memory of 9/11 for future generations (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/11/jim-cramer-talks-preserving-the-memory-of-911-for-future-generations.html)

      ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer talks preserving the memory of 9/11 for future generations.

       

      Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience)/ この日の放送で取り上げられたその他の銘柄(視聴者からの電話): Kraft Hintz (KHC) [Steve Keohane, who’s  the CEO, he saved Kellogg and made people a ton of money. He’s going to do the same thing with Kraft Heinz. Let’s give him 6 month; don’t leave], Uber (UBER) [I might be wrong about UBER in my book; I am worried about Uber; no growth], Meta Platforms (META) [longer term; 3-5 years in double], Boeing (BA) [ready to go up], AMD (AMD) [fantastic stock, fantastic company; buy it]

       

      Ref: Links related to this episode /参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク:

       

      Disclaimer/ 免責事項

      ****************************

      Previous Episode/ 前回のエピソード Next Episode / 次回のエピソード

       

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介)’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Copied title and URL