- This topic is empty.
2022-07-21 at 9:27 PM #5699暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, July 19, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says stubborn investors are taking the ‘wrong approach’ to the market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/jim-cramer-says-stubborn-investors-are-taking-the-wrong-approach-to-the-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors not to be so set in their ways that they miss the chance to make money.
- “Changing your mind is a virtue in this business,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview:Halliburton CEO says company’s drilling strategy isn’t beholden to oil prices (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/halliburton-ceo-says-companys-drilling-strategy-isnt-beholden-to-oil-prices.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Halliburton CEO Jeff Miller on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: HAL [charitable trust]
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest Tuesday’s rally could ’just be at the beginning,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/charts-suggest-tuesdays-rally-could-just-be-at-the-beginning-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday told investors that Tuesday’s market recovery could be the start of a longer rally.
- “The charts, as interpreted by the legendary Larry Williams, suggest that Wall Street has finally thrown in the towel,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: IBM CEO says the strong dollar’s effect on the business is a short-term issue (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/ibm-ceo-says-the-strong-dollars-effect-on-the-business-is-a-short-term-issue.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with interviewed IBM CEO Arvind Krishna on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Deere over Mosaic (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-deere-over-mosaic.html)
- Tellurian Inc: “I am with Tellurian.”
- Altria Group Inc: “I do think it’s a very good company, but it’s not for me.”
- Mosaic Co: “If you want to be in that group, you should be in Deere, because that’s been able to come back regardless of the cycle of fertilizer.”
- Novocure Ltd: “It’s still the best thing for experimental and sad brain cancer, and I think it’s going to be the standard for a long time.”
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co: “I think that the food cycle … is to me, actually, possibly peaking. So I don’t want to be in Archer-Daniels-Midland.”
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc: “I like that call. [Sell].”
- Patterson-UTI Energy Inc: “Very good company, but I have to tell you, I do prefer Halliburton.”
- State Street Corp: “State Street is just okay. … You’ve got to be involved with a Wells Fargo. Much better.”
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Inc: “It’s incredibly speculative. … I would tell you to take a pass on it.”
- MP Materials Corp: “I think it’s definitely a buy right here. I think it makes a lot of sense.”
Ticker: TELL, MO, MOS, NVCR, ADM, WWE, PTEN, STT, RCKT, MP
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says investors need to look beyond FANG stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/jim-cramer-says-investors-need-to-look-beyond-fang-stocks.html)
The “Mad Money” host said that FANG stocks have gone out of style on Wall Street on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): General Electric (GE) [HON is better which Charitable Trust owns], Block (SQ) [overvalued, be careful], Peloton (PTON) [let’s wait until its bottom]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 19, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 19, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.