Home › Forums › Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介) › Mad Money with Jim Cramer – Sept 30, 2026 (Wed): Key Points & Links|要点・関連リンク
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
October 1, 2026 at 1:09 am #4360
Jun Kurema (暮眞★潤)
KeymasterThis page lists the main topics and stocks discussed on Mad Money with Jim Cramer aired on September 30, 2026, with links to CNBC articles, videos, and English transcripts.
2026年9月30日放送の 「Mad Money with Jim Cramer」 で取り上げられた主な話題・銘柄を、CNBCの記事・動画・英文トランスクリプトへのリンクとともに一覧化しています。
(1) Cramer says ‘frozen’ conditions are holding many stocks back. Here’s what could change that (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/jim-cramer-frozen-markets-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that investors need to stay in the market despite “frozen” conditions in key industries.
- He pointed to housing, capital markets, and the data center boom as examples.
“Bottom Line: If these markets stay frozen, we could be looking at a trip to the slaughterhouse.”
(2) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Executive Interview: Union Square Hospitality Group Founder Danny Meyer goes one-on-one with Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/30/union-square-hospitality-group-founder-danny-meyer-goes-one-on-one-with-jim-cramer.html)
Union Square Hospitality Group Founder and Executive Chairman Danny Meyer joins ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer to talk his new book and his philosophy behind his entrepreneurship.
(3) Where Cramer stands on a buzzy behind-the-meter name powering the AI build-out (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/jim-cramer-bloom-energy-ai-power-stock.html)
- After an enormous run this year, Cramer said Wednesday that he would wait for a pullback in this name.
- He said it is his favorite way to gain exposure to behind-the-meter electricity powering the AI build-out.
(3)’ Bloom Energy reported great numbers and an amazing forecast, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/30/bloom-energy-reported-great-numbers-and-an-amazing-forecast-says-jim-cramer.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer digs into the chart and fundamentals behind Bloom Energy.
Ticker: BE [trust owns GEV]
“Bottom Line: Wait for a pullback, and it’ll be a gift for long-term investors.”
(4) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Jim Cramer talks where he comes down on fashion retailer Reformation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/30/jim-cramer-talks-where-he-comes-down-on-fashion-retailer-reformation.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer on where he comes down on fashion retailer Reformation.
Ticker: REF
“Bottom Line: REF has an intriguing story, but fashion is tough to game – keep it speculative.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Kinder Morgan (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/cramers-lightning-round-buy-kinder-morgan.html)
- MPLX LP: “It’s a stock that yields 7.6% and it can cover that dividend and then some. That’s the kind of thing I’m looking for: an oil play that gives you a good yield.”
- Grail: “I’ve been waiting for that approval, and I said, ‘if it happens, this thing is going to spike.’ I don’t think it’s done yet. I think it’s like Moderna when it was like at $120. I think this thing can go higher.”
- POET Technologies: “I’m not recommending stocks that are losing money.”
- Kinder Morgan: “I think Kinder Morgan is a stock that is now undervalued. It’s come down and it shouldn’t have. It sells at 19 times earnings, that’s too cheap. I’m a buyer of KMI.”
- StandardAero: “You have to accept the fact that the next move is down. If you can handle that, you can do it and then buy it. But you have to accept that.”
Ticker: MPLX, GRAL, POET, KMI, SARO
(6) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Jim Cramer talks why he is keeping Microsoft in the charitable trust portfolio (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/09/30/jim-cramer-talks-why-he-is-keeping-microsoft-in-the-charitable-trust-portfolio.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer on why he is keeping Microsoft in the charitable trust portfolio.
Ticker: MSFT
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience)/ この日の放送で取り上げられたその他の銘柄(視聴者からの電話): Nike (NKE) [The charitable trust lost money; I do not want to go back], Nebius (NBIS) [I actually like CoreWeave more]
Ref: Links related to this episode /参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク:
- Podcast at Spotify (Sound /音声)
- Internet Archive(Video & Texts per minute /1分毎のビデオ&テキスト)
****************************
Previous Episode/ 前回のエピソード Next Episode / 次回のエピソード
-
-
AuthorPosts
- The forum ‘Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介)’ is closed to new topics and replies.