Mad Money with Jim Cramer – Oct 2, 2026 (Fri): Key Points & Links|要点・関連リンク

Home › Forums › Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介) › Mad Money with Jim Cramer – Oct 2, 2026 (Fri): Key Points & Links|要点・関連リンク

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #4398

      This page lists the main topics and stocks discussed on Mad Money with Jim Cramer aired on October 2, 2026, with links to CNBC articles, videos, and English transcripts.

      2026年10月2日放送の 「Mad Money with Jim Cramer」 で取り上げられた主な話題・銘柄を、CNBCの記事・動画・英文トランスクリプトへのリンクとともに一覧化しています。

       

      (1) Cramer’s warning to investors: Making money in this stock market is a lot harder than before (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/10/02/cramers-warning-to-investors-making-money-in-this-stock-market-is-a-lot-harder-than-before.html)

      • CNBC’s Jim Cramer said third-quarter earnings season could be rockier than investors have become accustomed to.
      • “I’m not saying it’s impossible to make money owning stocks in this environment, but it’s certainly a lot harder than it used to be,” he said Friday.

      “Bottom Line: We’re headed for a quiet week – Don’t get use to it … We’re on the verge of an earnings deluge & we’ve got a difficult backdrop.”

       

      (2) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Executive Interview; We are gaining quite a lot of traction with our customers, says SLB’s Amy Chua (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/10/02/we-are-gaining-quite-a-lot-of-traction-with-our-customers-says-slbs-amy-chua.html)

      Amy Chua, SLB SV of data centers, joins ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer to talk the data center buildout, political headwinds, partnering with Nvidia and more.

      Ticker: SLB

       

      (3) Cramer says this newly spun-off stock that helps our food grow is a buy. Here’s why (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/10/02/cramer-says-this-newly-spun-off-stock-that-helps-our-food-grow-is-a-buy-heres-why.html)

      • CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday offered his take on agriculture stocks Corteva and Vylor.
      • Corteva spun off Vylor into a standalone company this week.

      Ticker: CTVA, VYLR

      “Bottom Line: I think Vylor is thyer one to own & Corteva needs to prove itself.”

       

      (4) [No Video Clip for non-Club members] Executive Interview: Jim Cramer and HundredX CEO dig into consumer insights and AI to spot investing trends (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/10/02/jim-cramer-and-hundredx-ceo-dig-into-consumer-insights-and-ai-to-spot-investing-trends.html)

      HundredX CEO Rob Pace joins ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer to dig into consumer data insights when it comes to AI.

       

      (5) Cramer’s lightning round: Quanta is a data center play worth buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2026/10/02/cramers-lightning-round-quanta-is-a-data-center-play-worth-buying.html)

      • Quanta Services: “I still think it is [a buy]. I think there is still a buildout. Right now, because of the election, it looks like things aren’t going to go well. I think when that’s over, you’re going to see more building going on. I like PWR.”
      • Planet Labs: “That’s Will Marshall [as co-founder and CEO]. I like Will. I met him through Marc Benioff. Look, I think it’s a terrific company. The stock went all the way up on a speculative bubble. Then it came all the way back down. It had a good day today. I think you should buy it. I think it’s done going down.”
      • Duke Energy: “I think it’s down enough that you can buy it. I’d like to get in at [a 4% dividend yield]. Right now it’s a little bit lower than that, because I do think the best piece of paper out there right now is the 5-year Treasury, which gives 5%. That’s going to give Duke a run for the money, which is why the stock’s been going down.”

      Ticker: PWR, DUK

       

      (6) [No Video Clip for non-Club members]Jim Cramer on Nike’s key challenges as stock closes at 13-year low (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2026/10/02/jim-cramer-on-nikes-key-challenges-as-stock-closes-at-13-year-low.html)

      ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer on Nike’s key challenges as stock closes at 13-year low.

      Ticker: NKE

       

      Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience)/ この日の放送で取り上げられたその他の銘柄(視聴者からの電話): Applied Materials (AMAT) [the PE looks like it’s expensive, that’s because it’s probably going to blow away the earnings; I want to stay with Applied Materials], Simon Property (SPG) [I want you to add to the Simon Property Group; you should buy more of it] , Goldman Sachs (GS) [It’s good idea to start adding to GS position; it sell now at 13 times earnings .. you have to pick these stocks on the way down] , Texas Pacific Land (TPL) [You have to do Chevron because Chevron got Venezuela, Chevron;s got the Gulf of Mexico…], John Deere (DE) [I think Deer is sensational, not just good.], Nutrien Lit (NTR) [I think that trade has come and gone. I think people god excited about it.. they made some money and then they’ve left. It’s not expensive stock, but I don’t like that kind of cash]

       

      Ref: Links related to this episode /参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク:

       

      Disclaimer/ 免責事項

      ****************************

      Previous Episode/ 前回のエピソード Next Episode / 次回のエピソード

       

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Mad Money Stock Archive (ジム・クレイマーの銘柄紹介)’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Copied title and URL