- This topic is empty.
2021-02-13 at 12:16 AM #3391暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, February 12, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Earnings season has been ‘far better’ than expected (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cramers-week-ahead-earnings-season-has-been-far-better-than-expected.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that Friday marks the official end of earnings season, which has been better than he predicted.
- After the stock market closed on Friday, the “Mad Money” host said trading activity was more normal after weeks of high volume transactions.
- “A day with less froth, like today, is a day where the rally feels more sustainable,” he said.
[Tuesday] CVS Health, Zoetis, Ring Central and Occidental earnings; [Wednesday] Shopify, Twilio, Fastly, Pioneer Natural Resources and Boston Beer earnings
Shopify; [Thursday] Walmart, Barrick Gold, Applied Materials, Roku, The Trade Desk; [Friday] Deere and Magna earnings
(2) Executive Interview: Dexcom’s Super Bowl ad with Nick Jonas sparked record interest in its glucose monitor, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/dexcom-ceo-kevin-sayer-touts-companys-super-bowl-ad-with-nick-jonas.html)
- Dexcom’s Super Bowl ad featuring Nick Jonas has been successful, President and CEO Kevin Sayer told CNBC Friday.
- “We had five times more media impressions in one day than we had all last year,” Sayer told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer.
- Dexcom makes a real-time glucose monitoring system for people who have diabetes.
(3) Executive Interview: Building materials maker Azek raises outlook on hopes of continued housing boom (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/azek-raises-outlook-on-hopes-of-continued-housing-remodeling-boom.html)
- Azek, a producer of sustainable building materials, saw revenues grow 28% last quarter amid a red-hot real estate market.
- “The focus on the house really gives us a long-term benefit because we really benefit from people investing in their homes,” CEO Jesse Singh said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- The company also raised its full-year guidance for the current fiscal year.
(4) [No Video Clip*] Executive Interview: Stem CEO on taking the first US pure play smart energy storage system public (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/12/smart-energy-storage-firm-stem-ceo-on-going-public-via-spac.html) *Video is available only for CNBC Pro Subscriber.
Stem Inc CEO John Carrington joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the company’s bid to go public with blank-check company Tar Peak Energy Transition.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AbbVie stock is a bargain (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cramers-lightning-round-abbvie-stock-is-a-bargain.html)
- Zoom Video: “I think Zoom is good. Zoom is still a lot down from the high. … It is a staple.”
- DuPont De Nemours: “I think that you should be a buyer of DuPont.”
- Ageagle Aeria Systems: “I happen to like this business. By the way, if you want an easier way to own drones, though, what you want to do is you want to own Honeywell … Please recognize [Ageagle] as the spec that it is.”
- Affirm: “I think Affirm is an excellent democratizer … you will do well with that stock.”
- General Electric: “I think you want to own the stock.”
- Abbvie: “AbbVie is a very inexpensive stock at 8-time earnings … and I think you can buy AbbVie with that 5% yield and feel good. It’s a bargain.”
- AT&T: “You’re reaching for yield there … I don’t think AT&T offers any peace of mind, so I’m going to have to say no to that one.”
- Nvidia: “Who does not want to own the stock of Nvidia?”
Ticker: ZM, DD, UVAVS, AFRM, GE, ABBV, T, NVDA
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s sharing a budding trend in the social media space that is changing the landscape — Ticker: TWTR, SNAP, PINS
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): MGM Resorts International (MGM) [good to own], Garmin (GRMN) [Like the stock], ABNB [great. big believer]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of February 12, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from February 12, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.