- This topic is empty.
2021-04-14 at 10:28 PM #3608暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Holders of ‘cult-assets,’ like crypto, are putting pressure on the market, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/jim-cramer-holders-of-cult-assets-are-putting-pressure-on-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said fervent investors in cryptocurrencies are beginning to have an impact on the broader market.
- “Right now there are so many cult-assets — Coinbase, cryptocurrencies, meme stocks, non-fungible-tokens — that the true believers absolutely refuse to sell,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “They’re dumping everything else they own instead and that’s putting real pressure on the rest of the market, and that is not a good sign,” he said.
(2) Jim Cramer on DoorDash, Airbnb, Palantir and other top IPOs from 2020 (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/jim-cramer-on-doordash-airbnb-palantir-and-other-top-ipos-from-2020.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer revisited and made new calls on a basket of stocks that made their debut on public markets last year.
- “It’s hard not to chase these red-hot IPOs right out of the gate,” the “Mad Money” host said, “but as we saw from the class of 2020 … you’ll often get a better price if you’re patient.”
- Cramer made comments on nCino, Snowflake, Airbnb, DoorDash and more new entrants.
Stock & Ticker: nCino (NCNO) [buy at mid-60s], Snowflake (SNOW) [wait $190 to buy], JFrog (FROG) [buy at $43 or 20 times earnings], American Well (AMWL) [stay away], GoodRX (GDRX) [any pullback is a buying opportunity], Asana (ASAN) [cant’ justify paying 18 times sales], Lemonade (LMND) [can’t justify paying more than $75], Unity Software (U) [rather own Roblox], Palantir (PLTR) [wait for$20], DoorDash (DASH) [lockdown stock and too much competition], Airbnb (ABNB) [lockup expiration comes soon. buying at $117 is a gift]
(3) [No Video Clip] SPAC Hyperbole — Stock &Ticker: XL Fleet (XL), Canoo (GOEV), Lordstown Motors (RIDE), Romeo Power (RMO), Nikola (NKLA)
(4) Par Technology could be a dominant force after $500 million acquisition, Panera founder says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/par-technology-could-be-dominant-force-after-500-million-acquisition-panera-founder.html)
- “This company has the potential to really dominate in enterprise-class restaurants offering what is the holy grail of technology in this industry, which is essentially unified commerce,” Panera Bread founder Ron Shaich said.
- Par announced last week it would buy Punchh for $500 million. Since then, Par shares are up about 25%.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I want to buy Paysafe (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-want-to-buy-paysafe.html)
- Keysight Technologies: “This thing has been just red hot and I really like it.”
- Amarin: “The only reason why you should buy it is because it’s a spec … It is not necessarily a great company.”
- Paysafe: “Down 10%, I want to buy.”
- Xilinx: “I like it.”
- Humanigen: “Be careful. This is a big Twitter stock … If you want monoclonal antibody, you want Regeneron.”
- Transmedics: “It’s very, very hard … I don’t think it’s going to be a profitable business anytime soon.”
Ticker: KEYS, AMRN, PSFE, LXNX, HEGN, TMDX
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Lockheed Martin (LMT) [hold on], Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), QuantumScape Corporation (QS)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 14, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 14, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.