- This topic is empty.
2021-09-24 at 8:51 PM #4287暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, September 24, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: ‘We’re now headed into a calm before the storm moment here’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/cramers-week-ahead-headed-into-a-calm-before-the-storm-moment-here.html)
- Next week could be a relatively calm stretch for Wall Street, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
- However, he advised investors to start preparing for trading days on the horizon.
- “After next week, the onslaught of earnings and the Labor Department’s all-important non-farm payroll number will strike,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: GoodRx’s subscription programs now have over 1 million subscribers, co-CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/goodrxs-subscription-programs-now-have-over-1-million-subscribers-co-ceo-says.html)
- GoodRx has more than a million subscribers to its subscription offerings, co-CEO Doug Hirsch told CNBC on Friday.
- “We’re really proud of the momentum there. It continues to be one of the fastest growing parts of our business,” Hirsch said.
(3)[No Video Clip] Am I diversified? Jim Cramer’s call — “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer takes a look at callers’ top five stock holdings and offers his take on whether he thinks their portfolio is diversified enough.
- VZ [prefer TMUS], PG, MET, JNJ, BMY [charitable trust owns BMY] — sell BMY and add auto
- AMZN, NVDA, PYPYL, GS, DKNG — diversified
- DIS [charitable trust had it, sold after brow out], AAPL, TSLA, C, AMZN — love the portfolio
- AMAT, ArcBest (ARCB), BOOT, RH, Silicon Valley bank (SIVB) — great
- AAPL, MSFT, ABT, LOW [own for charitable trust], NextEra energy (NEE)
(4) Executive Interview: Analyst Ivy Zelman sees a lot of ‘red flags’ in housing market and is staying on the sidelines (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/24/analyst-ivy-zelman-sees-a-lot-of-red-flags-in-housing-market-and-is-staying-on-the-sidelines.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed veteran housing analyst Ivy Zelman on Friday’s episode of the show to get her pulse on the market.
Note: Ivy Zelmanis an author of “Gimme Shelter: Hard Calls + Soft Skills From A Wall Street Trailblazer”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Doximity is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/cramers-lightning-round-doximity-is-a-winner.html)
- Carnival Corp.: “Carnival is good, but today is [Norwegian Cruise Line CEO] Frank Del Rio’s birthday — happy birthday. Norwegian Cruise [is] a better stock, and what a great guy.”
- Duolingo: “Duolingo is from Pittsburgh, PA. It is such a brilliant company.”
- Helbiz Inc.: “Electric scooters is a bad business, all right? I’m putting it to you. It’s a bad business, all right? We’re going to stay away.”
- Blade Air Mobility: “I am a Blade believer. I’ve met [CEO Rob Wiesenthal] … I think he’s got brains. He’s moving all over the place. It’s a very inexpensive stock. I want you to hold onto that bad boy.”
- Doximity: “It’s been a winner, and I continue to think it’s going to be a winner.”
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals: “I don’t these fellas. I don’t know this company.”
Ticker: CCL, DUOL, HLBZ, BLDE, DOCS, ATNM
(6) [No Video Clip] Cookie cutter doesn’t cut it — Ticker: NKE, COST,CRM,
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) [I am not backing out], Bank of America (BAC) [you are fine, I like Wells Fargo more], General Dynamics (GD) [stay with it]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 24, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 24, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.