- This topic is empty.
2021-10-14 at 9:05 PM #4393暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, October 14, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer attributes Thursday’s rally to common sense, says companies will ‘turn challenges into opportunities’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/jim-cramer-says-hes-more-getting-more-constructive-on-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he’s turning more constructive on the stock market after weeks of caution.
- “This rally’s about the common-sense realization that our current problems can be fixed as companies turn challenges into opportunities,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Domino’s CEO discusses the effects of U.S. immigration slowdown and benefits of company-owned shops (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/14/dominos-ceo-discusses-the-effects-of-us-immigration-slowdown-and-benefits-of-company-owned-shops.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Domino’s Pizza CEO Ritch Allison on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says he loves Dutch Bros., but investors should wait for a pullback before buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/dutch-bros-jim-cramer-says-investors-should-wait-for-a-pullback-before-buying.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he believes investors should wait to buy shares of Dutch Bros. Coffee.
- “I think you can start buying this one if it drops down to $40 on some sort of crazy sell-off,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Head of Uber Freight says the U.S. is in a ‘shipping Armageddon’ and there’s no one solution (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/14/dominos-ceo-discusses-the-effects-of-us-immigration-slowdown-and-benefits-of-company-owned-shops.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed the head of Uber Freight, Lior Ron, on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Tellurian is a great speculative play (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-tellurian-is-a-great-speculative-play.html)
- Tellurian: “Tellurian is the company that Charif Souki is the chairman of, and I got to tell you, I saw what he did with Cheniere. I think he’s going to do it with Tellurian. I think it’s a great spec. Talking about buying for [charitable trust], honestly.”
- Rocket Companies: “It’s tough. I looked at it yesterday, said $15 [per share], how did it get down there? … The housing market is peaking right now. That doesn’t mean it can’t have another revival, but I don’t want to be searching with anyone that’s really in that business right now.”
- The Honest Company: “I like Honest Company. If they would come on and make a case, I would recommend it. But unless they come on, no way am I going to recommend it.”
Ticker: TEL, RKT, HNST
(6) [No Video Clip] Behind the banks — Ticker: BAC
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) [best balance sheet in the industry], Master Card (MA) [good. its a buy. You should buy some], Boston Beer (SMA) [I don’t want you be in]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 14, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from October 14, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.