- This topic is empty.
2021-11-12 at 9:59 PM #4571暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, November 12, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Retail earnings to reveal how consumers feel about economy, higher prices (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/cramers-week-ahead-retail-earnings-to-reveal-how-consumers-feel-about-economy-higher-prices.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday looked ahead to next week’s most important earnings reports, after Wall Street ended on a strong note Friday but still closed lower on the week.
- Next week, Cramer said, “Look for a week where the shorts are still trapped, the consumer is robust, and tech falters, if only because it has run so much. But therein lies the opportunity.”
- There’s a long list of retail earnings that will provide a glimpse into how American consumers feel about spending their money and higher prices.
(2) Executive Interview: Duolingo CEO says some users learning languages for fun, instead of games like ‘Words With Friends’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/12/duolingo-ceo-says-some-users-learning-instead-of-words-with-friends.html)
Duolingo CEO Luis von Ahn told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that users who used to play games like ‘Candy Crush’ and ‘Words With Friends’ are now learning languages on Duolingo to use their free time constructively.
(3) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified?
- SHOP, AAPL NVDA, UPST, TSLA –> 2 tech (APAPL & NVDA) but let it go
- SQ, NVDA, TSLA, AMAT, CRWD –> 2 tech (AMAT & CRWD) –> trade out AMAT and get JNJ, swap CRWD with PANW
- BX, F, PG, O, USB, –> 2 financial (BX & USB) –> remove USB add tech AAPL
(4) Executive Interview: ‘We could handle it right now’ — AEP chief says U.S. power grid can sustain influx of EVs (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/we-could-handle-it-right-now-aep-chief-says-us-power-grid-can-sustain-influx-of-evs.html)
- American Electric Power CEO Nick Akin told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that the U.S. power grid will be able to handle the influx of electric vehicles in the coming years.
- “We could handle it right now,” Akin said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
- AEP plans to invest $38 billion in capital from 2022 to 2026, including an operation to construct a more efficient grid.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Blackstone ‘can go even higher still’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/cramers-lightning-round-blackstone-nio-and-evgo.html)
- Blackstone: “We know Blackstone’s had a giant run. You can actually say it’s been 100 points of recommending the stock. They’re a very good company that I think can go even higher still.”
- Nio: “We don’t need Nio. We’ve got Tesla. We’ve got Rivian. We’ve got Fisker. And we’ve got Lucid. You name your poison. We don’t need to go overseas [to China].”
- EVgo: “This is a tough one. And I’ll tell you why it’s a tough one. All these stocks have just had a major run up, just a huge run up. And when we’ve gotten involved in these after the runs, it has always crushed us. I don’t think this time will be any different.”
Ticker: BX, NIO, EVGO, AHT
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Defense: Cramer reflects on the GE and J&J plans to break up their companies
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): F, GM
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 12, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 12, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.