- This topic is empty.
2022-02-25 at 8:48 PM #5071暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, February 25, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Inflation takes center stage with retail earnings, Powell testimony (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/25/cramers-week-ahead-inflation-takes-center-stage-with-retail-earnings.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday previewed next week’s earnings slate and other pivotal market events.
- The “Mad Money” host said he believes Wall Street’s primary focus will be on inflation.
- “Fortunately, even after today’s run, the averages remain somewhat oversold, but unfortunately inflation is sky-high right now,” Cramer said.
Charitable Trust owns CRS, COST, DVN
(2) Executive Interview: Zscaler CEO discusses federal spending on cloud security, benefits of ‘zero trust’ framework (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/02/25/zscaler-ceo-discusses-federal-spending-on-cloud-security-benefits-of-zero-trust-framework.html)
Jay Chaudhry, CEO and chairman of Zscaler, appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Barrick Gold CEO says plans to reduce carbon emissions are good for business, not just the environment (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/25/barrick-gold-ceo-says-plans-to-cut-carbon-emissions-are-good-for-business.html)
- Barrick Gold’s plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from its operations will deliver financial benefits to the company, CEO Mark Bristow told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “We’re not just investing to reduce our gas emissions just to be compliant. It’s good for business,” Bristow said on “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Suntory CEO discusses the success of Jim Beam brand and ready-to-go cocktails (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/02/25/suntory-ceo-discusses-the-success-of-jim-beam-brand-and-ready-to-go-cocktails.html)
Takeshi Niinami, CEO of Suntory Holdings, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer for an interview that aired on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hertz is worth buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/25/cramers-lightning-round-hertz-is-worth-buying.html)
- Cedar Fair LP: “I like that one very much, you stay there [and don’t sell] … I think the stock goes much higher.”
- Ciena Corp: “I don’t really care for CIEN, because I’ve got Cisco all the way down here at $55 [a share], and they just reported an unbelievable quarter. Why do we have go down to Ciena?”
- Roblox: “It’s too low to sell … you’ve got to start making things and do stuff and make them money doing it, and return to shareholders. Now, the company does not do the latter two, and that’s why it will not go up very much.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc.: “Smart money is dumb. They should be buying this thing. [Stephen] Scherr is the CEO. He used to be the Goldman CFO. He is dynamite and he’s going to come on the show. Now, he doesn’t know that, but he will.”
- MP Materials Corp: “I think MP’s real. … They promised, they delivered, and it goes higher and I like them.”
Ticker: FUN, CIEN, RBLX, HTZ, MP
(6) Post-COVID Staying Power: Jim Cramer sees post-pandemic staying power for Etsy and Cash App parent Block (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/25/cramer-sees-post-covid-staying-power-for-etsy-cash-app-parent-block.html)
- Etsy and Block are Covid-era winners that will continue to thrive even after the pandemic, CNBC’s Jim Cramer predicted on Friday.
- “You need to understand just how special these stocks are,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “While they can have some huge swings, once the volatility’s over, I bet they won’t easily give back their gains,” he said.
ZM, DOCU, PTON [PTON is the only one that I want you to buy]
DASH, ABNB, ETSY, SQ — great place to be
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Shopify (SHOP) [rather buy AMZN], American Eagle (AEO), Lucid Group (LCID)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of February 25, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from February 25, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.