- This topic is empty.
2022-03-02 at 9:33 PM #5102暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer points to several market positives that could spark a sustained rally (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/02/cramer-market-has-several-positives-that-could-spark-sustained-rally.html)
- There are signs of relief for stocks that could individually, or together, result in a sustained rally, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday, as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and soaring inflation continue to roil markets.
- “You do not need the whole parade of positives to play out, because we only have so many stocks that are in bear market mode,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Okta CEO discusses quarterly results, plans for continued growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/02/okta-ceo-discusses-quarterly-results-plans-for-continued-growth.html)
Todd McKinnon, CEO of Okta, appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says these 10 high-yielding dividend stocks should be on your shopping list (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/02/10-dividend-stocks-that-jim-cramer-says-should-be-on-your-shopping-list.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors a list of stocks with sizable dividend yields that he believes should be on their shopping list.
- “Even after today’s big bounce, it’s not too late to start putting in some money in some of these things. Find one you like,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Accidental High Yielders: Simon Property Group (SPG) [buy here], Dow Inc. (DOW_ [more risky, but great risk-reward], International Paper (IP), Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA), Kontoor Brands (KTB) [I like KTB here], Newell Brands (NWL), American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) [Charitable Trust owns AEO,], Pfizer (PFE), Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR), Morgan Stanley (MS) [large position in Charitable Trust]
(4) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO discusses quarterly results, full-year guidance and the company’s ‘consumption model’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/02/snowflake-ceo-discusses-quarterly-results-full-year-guidance-and-the-companys-consumption-model.html)
Snowflake Chairman and CEO Frank Slootman appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” following the company’s earnings call.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Norwegian Cruise Line is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/02/cramers-lightning-round-norwegian-cruise-line-is-a-buy.html)
- Norwegian Cruise Line: “One of the worst performers in the market, with one of the best CEOs. I still believe. I think at $20, with everything starting to open around the world, it is a [buy].”
- Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais: “I think that’s an interesting spec, frankly, because I believe in emerging markets, and that would certainly be the way to play it. I’m going to say I think you’re onto something. I like it.”
- Masimo: “I am just astounded, astounded, that people hate it. We’ve got to bring them on. I’m not going to jump to conclusions. I just said wow. I’m so glad I haven’t been pushing that stock because I happen to like their product. I used it every day during the pandemic. Let’s go Masimo on. Their products are fantastic, and I never understood that shortfall.”
- Foot Locker: “I was tempted to think it was an overreaction, but here’s my problem: I have another retailer that I like because the [dividend] yield and keep thinking it’s going to come back, and it’s been a mistake. Foot Locker, I think, is at cross purposes with Nike right now. Nike wants to do more direct-to-consumer. Foot Locker is in the way. I am not attracted by that yield … because we were worried about the fundamentals.”
- DigitalBridge: “There are too many of those. … I am going to say no to the tower business in any way, shape or form.”
Ticker: NCLH [buy buy buy],CIG, MASI, FL, DBRG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says the EV tide is turning in favor of legacy automakers Ford and General Motors (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/02/jim-cramer-says-the-ev-tide-is-turning-in-favor-of-legacy-automakers-ford-and-general-motors.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Wednesday discussed Ford’s internal restructuring and the electric-vehicle progress he sees from legacy automakers including GM.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Carvana (CVNA), Raytheon (RTX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 2, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 2, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.