- This topic is empty.
2022-04-22 at 10:46 PM #5366暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, April 22, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Tech giants report earnings, be ready to act on market bounces (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/22/cramers-week-ahead-tech-giants-report-earnings-be-ready-for-bounces.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer urged investors to take advantage of down days like Friday to prepare portfolios for the Federal Reserve’s upcoming interest rate hikes.
- “You can put a little money to work on days like today … but only if you have the money to begin with,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Buy ’gift horse’ Danaher while it’s down, but leave room for other stocks, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/22/buy-gift-horse-danaher-while-its-down-but-leave-room-for-other-stocks-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday advised investors to buy shares of medical diagnostics and health technology company Danaher while it’s down, warning that it won’t stay that way for long.
- “Danaher is a gift horse down here. Don’t look it in the mouth, just take it. But leave room, as this horrible market is creating tremendous buying opportunities, but only on the way down,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(3) Am I diversified? ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer makes the call (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/22/am-i-diversified-mad-money-host-jim-cramer-makes-the-call.html)
The “Mad Money” host reviewed callers’ top stock holdings and explained whether their portfolios are diversified enough on Friday’s episode of the show.
- AMD, F, T, VOD, NVDA — Two telecommunication (T and VOD) but neither is good. Get CVX instead. Two semiconductor (NVDA and AMD), pick one and get healthcare, one already reported like UNH.
- CVS, GOOGL, NVDA, COST, LLY — take pain in ENVD
- NVDA, SE, MS, ABBV, TTD — take pain in ENVD, no to SE, [Charitable trust sold some ABBV], TTD is like NVDA, get KO in stead. Also, add PG.
(4) Jim Cramer: Buy Excelerate Energy now for a bargain (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/22/jim-cramer-buy-excelerate-energy-now-for-a-bargain.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday advised investors to buy stock of Excelerate Energy while it’s a steal.
- “If you’re looking for a way to participate in the rise of liquefied natural gas, which you should, I think Excelerate Energy’s a great way to play it, especially now that the stock has pulled back from its highs,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m sticking with Bausch Health (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/22/cramers-lightning-round-im-sticking-with-bausch-health.html)
- Tredegar Corp: “I remember when they became public. I was involved in the deal. I thought it was terrific then, I think it’s terrific now.”
- Bausch Health Companies Inc: “Joe Papa’s going to split into three companies, and I happen to like all three companies. I think it’s going to work. … I’m sticking with Joe. Joe’s a money maker.”
- Diodes Inc: “Very inexpensive semiconductor company, and the semiconductor stocks are hated right now. I think you have to wait until one of the semis, the big guys, really does poorly, and then you can buy this.”
- Warner Bros. Discovery: “I think you’re going to have to take pain [if you own the stock].”
Ticker: TG, BHC [charitable trust owns it], DIOD, WBD
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer urges investors to stay disciplined as Fed raises interest rates (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/22/jim-cramer-urges-investors-to-stay-disciplined-as-fed-raises-interest-rates.html)
The “Mad Money” host said the Federal Reserve needs to act fast to control soaring inflation and advised investors on how to stay afloat during market tumultuousness in Friday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): United Rentals (URI) [stock has to go lower], Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS), Roblox (RBLX) [don’t buy], Sweetgreen (SG), Rivian (RIVN)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 22, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 22, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.