Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from April 26, 2022 (Tuesday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-04-26 at 8:31 PM #5385暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) 3 things are pulling the market down, but only one needs to settle to find a bottom, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/26/cramer-one-of-the-3-market-headwinds-needs-to-settle-to-find-a-bottom.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that while there are three economic and geopolitical issues currently roiling the market, only one needs to resolve for the market to bottom.
- “I think we need to start preparing ourselves for the possibility that something may actually go right. That’s been the usual trajectory of these horrifying sell-offs,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Callaway CEO says company plans to build 11 Topgolf venues a year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/26/callaway-ceo-says-company-plans-to-build-11-topgolf-venues-a-year.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Callaway Golf CEO Oliver Brewer on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest near-term market pain may be over, but don’t expect a big rally, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/26/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-near-term-market-pain-may-be-over.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday that the market will likely move sideways instead of experiencing a monster rally when it recovers, leaning on analysis from DeCarley Trading market strategist Carley Garner.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that the near-term pain might soon be over, but you can’t expect us to go back into turbo-charged rally mode,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: VIX , NDX, SPX
(4) Executive Interview: Chipotle staffing back at pre-pandemic levels, company is exploring automation, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/26/chipotle-staffing-back-at-pre-pandemic-levels-company-is-exploring-automation-ceo-says.html)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill CEO Brian Niccol told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday that the company’s staffing levels are back where they were before the Covid-19 pandemic.
- “Our staffing is actually at levels pre-pandemic and frankly, our turnover is probably the best it’s been in, I don’t know, a couple years, especially at the manager level,” Niccol said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Fluor is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/26/cramers-lightning-round-fluor-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Fluor Corp: “Under no circumstance do you want to buy Fluor. That business is way too hard.”
- Plains All American Pipeline LP: “I’d rather do Enterprise Products Partners or Oneok, but I have to admit, Plains is making a comeback.”
- Transocean Ltd: “They can be okay.”
- Tilray Brands Inc: “Until we get federal legislation [legalizing cannabis], period, these stocks are impossible to own.”
- Ally Financial Inc: “I’d prefer you own one of the majors.”
- Veru Inc: “We need to see a little bit more. … It could be a very big drug.”
Ticker: FLR, PAA, RIG, TLRY, ALLY, VERU
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/26/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-elon-musks-takeover-of-twitter.html)
The “Mad Money” host offered his thoughts on Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter in Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH), Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 26, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 26, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.