- This topic is empty.
2022-04-29 at 8:40 PM #5410暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, April 29, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Jam-packed earnings season continues, be ready for market bounce (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/29/cramers-week-ahead-jam-packed-earnings-season-continues.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday that he expects a rough start to next week on the heels of a dismal end to April in the stock market.
- “I’ve got to tell you, I don’t expect a good day Monday. When you have a really horrible day like today, sometimes you get a bounce,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Weyerhaeuser CEO discusses returning cash to shareholders, raising quarterly dividend in Q1 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/29/weyerhaeuser-ceo-discusses-returning-cash-to-shareholders-raising-quarterly-dividend-in-q1.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Weyerhaeuser CEO Devin Stockfish on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Suncor Energy is a buy, but be prepared to turn if oil prices peak, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/29/suncor-energy-is-a-buy-but-be-prepared-to-turn-if-oil-prices-peak-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday advised investors to pick up shares of Canadian oil producer Suncor Energy, but only if they’re confident oil prices will stay elevated.
- “This could be just an absolutely terrific stock because the oil sands can generate tremendous earnings growth,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Interview with Specialists: Dr. Mina calls for the U.S. government to develop an at-home Covid test-to-treat program (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/29/dr-mina-calls-for-the-us-government-to-develop-an-at-home-covid-test-to-treat-program.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dr. Michael Mina on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like CVS over Rite Aid (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/29/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-cvs-over-rite-aid.html)
- Johnson Controls International Plc: “It’s just very cheap.”
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp: “The way this stock is priced, the dividend’s going to be cut. I don’t know if that’s the case. … This is what I almost would call too good to be true.”
- Principal Financial Group Inc: “I don’t think they’ll set the world on fire, but they’re okay.”
- Pitney Bowes Inc: “It ain’t working.”
- PG&E Corp: “I don’t like them. … Cut [your shares] in half, take the profit and move on.”
- Olin Corp: “Stick with Dow.”
- Steel Dynamics Inc: “Nucor’s better.”
- Rite Aid Corp: “Best of breed is CVS. … We buy best of breed.”
Ticker: JCI, SBLK, PFG, PBI, PCG, OLN, STLD, RAD
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on what Amazon’s latest quarter reveals about the state of inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/29/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-what-amazons-latest-quarter-reveals-about-the-state-of-inflation.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explains what he believes Amazon’s latest quarter, especially challenges regarding its workforce, reveals about the state of inflation in Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Pinterest (PINS), Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT), Dominion Energy (D), HighPeak Energy (HPK)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 29, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 29, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.