- This topic is empty.
2022-06-22 at 12:43 AM #5618暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, June 21, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Inflation won’t come down anytime soon if Tuesday’s rally lasts, Jim Cramer warns (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/21/cramer-inflation-wont-ease-anytime-soon-if-tuesdays-rally-lasts.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that Tuesday’s market gains need to come down in order for the Federal Reserve to beat inflation as soon as possible.
- “Right now, the best outcome would be for the averages to come down quickly, so [Fed Chair Jay Powell] can get it over with,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Goodyear CEO discusses company’s pricing strategy, possible changes in demand (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/21/goodyear-ceo-discusses-companys-pricing-strategy-possible-changes-in-demand.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company CEO Rich Kramer on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Why Jim Cramer thinks owning Sweetgreen stock is ‘a recipe for portfolio destruction’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/21/cramer-owning-sweetgreen-stock-is-a-recipe-for-portfolio-destruction.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors not to invest in Sweetgreen, saying the stock is unlikely to perform well in an inflationary environment.
- “You’re fighting the [Federal Reserve] and the tape if you try to bottom fish in this one, and that’s a recipe for portfolio destruction,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Interview: David Faber on investigating Exxon and whether it’s truly committed to fighting climate change (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/21/david-faber-on-investigating-exxon-and-whether-its-truly-committed-to-fighting-climate-change.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with David Faber about CNBC’s newest documentary, ‘ExxonMobil at the Crossroads,’ premiering Wednesday, June 22 at 8 p.m. ET.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like MP Materials (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/21/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-mp-materials.html)
- American Airlines Group Inc: “Long term, I don’t like the airline. Short term, this stock is too low, given the fact that people are traveling.”
- Marathon Oil Corp: “I like Marathon, because I like the oils. … Don’t get greedy. [Buy].”
- Lumen Technologies Inc: “I’m going to have to say no to that one.”
- Procept Biorobotics Corp: “We’re not going to recommend PRCT when we’ve got medical device companies that are as good as [Edwards Lifesciences] that are very, very low.”
- MP Materials Corp: “I do like them.”
- T Rowe Price Group Inc: “This company is radically undervalued because it happens to be an excellent company, incredibly well-run, with a good yield.”
Ticker: AAL, MRO, LUMN, PRCT, MP, TROW
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer breaks down which companies are affected by lockdowns in China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/21/jim-cramer-breaks-down-which-companies-are-affected-by-lockdowns-in-china.html)
The “Mad Money” host told investors that they might want to wait before purchasing the stock of a company with a lot of business in China.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): UPS (USP) [Buyer], Texas Roadhouse (TXRH), Jack in the Box (JACK) [Charitable trust owns American Eagle Outfitter for ]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 21, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 21, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.