Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from July 11, 2022 (Monday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-07-11 at 10:48 PM #5826暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, July 11, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says the market could see ‘pleasant surprises’ going forward (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/jim-cramer-says-the-market-could-see-pleasant-surprises-going-forward.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that most of the sellers have already left the market, which means that the turbulence in stocks could ease up.
- “To me, this mad scramble to get out ahead of the negativity is a sign that the bad news … is mostly baked in,” he said.
Ticker: C [not endorse], BLK [good], UNH [give blessing]
(2) Executive Interview: ServiceNow sinks after CEO warns global tech firms won’t be able to outrun strong dollar (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/12/no-global-tech-company-is-going-to-outrun-the-strong-dollar-this-quarter-servicenow-ceo-says-.html)
- The strong U.S. dollar is a drag against technology brands in an environment already battered by fierce macro headwinds, ServiceNow CEO Bill McDermott told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “No one’s going to outrun the currency right now,” he said in an interview that aired on “Mad Money” after the closing bell on Monday.
- Shares of ServiceNow fell 12% on Tuesday after McDermott’s comments.
(3) Of-the-Chart: Charts suggest the market is poised for an August rebound, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-the-market-is-poised-for-an-august-rebound.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that the market could have a strong rally through late August, pointing to analysis from legendary market technician Larry Williams.
- “Markets bottom when the hedge funds throw in the towel and the public throws in the towel. And based on the history, he suspects that’s exactly what’s happening right now,” Cramer said.
(4) Executive Interview: Miso Robotics CEO on automating cooking in the restaurant industry (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/11/miso-robotics-ceo-on-automating-cooking-in-the-restaurant-industry.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Miso Robotics CEO Mike Bell on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I can’t approve Bath & Body Works if it’s in the mall (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/cramers-lightning-round-i-cant-approve-bath-body-works-if-its-in-the-mall.html)
- Bath & Body Works Inc: “If it’s in the mall, I still can’t approve it.”
- 23andMe Holding Co: “I am shocked that this stock’s at $2. … At $2, I think that the risk is priced in.”
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co: “Let’s hold off buying more. … Anything that is cannabis-related is no-go in my book.”
- A10 Networks Inc: “Not proprietary enough, too much like other companies. Let’s stay away from that.”
- Pembina Pipeline Co: “I don’t know why that stock’s as low as it is. I think that’s a terrific investment. … I would be a buyer of that.”
Ticker: BBWI, ME, SMG, ATEN, PBA
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Elon Musk pulling out of Twitter deal (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/11/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-elon-musk-pulling-out-of-twitter-deal.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his thoughts on Elon Musk’s decision to pull out of his deal to purchase Twitter on Monday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) [have remarkable pipeline], Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 11, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound）
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 11, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.