- This topic is empty.
2022-08-28 at 4:54 PM #5874暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, August 24, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer expects the June market lows to hold and mark the bottom (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/24/jim-cramer-expects-the-june-market-lows-to-hold-and-mark-the-bottom.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he believes the bear market bottom is in.
- The “Mad Money” host said he believes Wall Street’s lows in June will be a durable floor for stocks.
(2) [No Video Clip] Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-salesforce-co-ceo-marc-benioff.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed the co-CEO of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer’s annual fantasy football-inspired stock draft: QBs, RBs and WRs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/jim-cramers-annual-fantasy-football-inspired-stock-draft-qbs-rbs-and-wrs.html)
On Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer completed the first part of his annual fantasy football-inspired stock draft, comparing various companies to what he believes are analogous players.
(4) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO says its revenue consumption model works thrives during economic uncertainty (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/24/snowflake-ceo-says-its-revenue-consumption-model-works-thrives-during-economic-uncertainty.html)
Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman was interviewed by CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” after the data-analytics firm reported strong quarterly results.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: There’s really no reason to recommend Snap here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/24/cramers-lightning-round-theres-really-no-reason-to-recommend-snap-here.html)
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals: “Very interesting company. Does weight loss, but I’ve got a company that does weight loss and a lot of other things and it’s called Eli Lilly. It is owned by my Charitable Trust, and we talk about it a lot with the Investing Club.”
- Snap: “I have no reason to buy Snap — it is losing money — other than the fact it’s a $10 stock. I can’t make that be the only reason why I recommend the stock.
- Vista Outdoor: “You know, Vista Outdoor if you actually got rid of the guns — I am a hunter — if you got rid of the guns and had just all the other stuff, I think the stock would be higher because that’s the world we’re in. Not saying it’s a good world, bad world, but it is the world we’re in.”
- Eagle Bulk Shipping: “All the bulk shippers have the same problem. They’ve got these giant yields, but I’m telling you, they are not worth it. I don’t like the risk. I don’t like the risk.”
Ticker: RYTM, SNAP, VSTO, EGLE
(6) [No Video Clip]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): 3M (MMM), United Rentals (URI) [hold on]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 24, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 24, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.