- This topic is empty.
2022-09-03 at 9:43 PM #5886暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, August 30, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says avoid all speculative investments like crypto as the Fed stays hawkish (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/30/cramer-says-avoid-all-speculative-investments-like-crypto-as-the-fed-stays-hawkish.html)
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell is “going to bring the pain until it puts an end to the gambling,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- For that reason, the “Mad Money” host implored investors to avoid speculative assets like cryptocurrencies.
(2) Executive Interview: HP Inc. CEO sees signs that commercial PC demand is starting to slow down (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/30/hp-inc-ceo-sees-signs-that-commercial-pc-demand-is-starting-to-slow-down.html)
- HP Inc. CEO Enrique Lores told CNBC on Tuesday he sees indications that commercial customers are spending more cautiously on PCs.
- “We really think this is driven by the macroeconomic situation that we are facing,” Lores said on “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says these are his 10 favorite ‘dividend aristocrats’ to own through year-end (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/30/cramers-10-favorite-dividend-aristocrats-to-own-through-year-end.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday offered investors a list of his 10 favorite “dividend aristocrats” to own through year-end, including McDonald’s and Hormel.
- The “Mad Money” host said the companies’ quarterly payouts offer protection against Federal Reserve-related market declines.
Cramer’s favorites for the rest of the year: Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM), General Dynamics (GD), Coca-Cola (KO), Hormel (HRL), McDonald’s (MCD), Chubb (CB), Federal Realty (FRT), Realty Income Corporation (O), Linde (LIN), Caterpillar (CAT)
(4) Executive Interview: Celsius Holdings CEO on how Amazon helps drive sales and the benefit of Pepsi’s investment (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/30/celsius-holdings-ceo-on-how-amazon-helps-drive-sales-and-the-benefit-of-pepsis-investment.html)
Celsius Holdings CEO John Fieldy appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Li-Cycle Holdings is ‘too risky’ for this environment (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/30/cramers-lightning-round-li-cycle-holdings-is-too-risky-for-this-environment.html)
- Li-Cycle Holdings: “Too dangerous, too risky. Not the right thing for this environment. We’ve got to be more careful.”
- Epam Systems: “Very fast grower. Profitable. I like them. They must come on the show because they are [headquartered] right next to where I live.”
- AT&T: ”[Sell, sell, sell].”
- Compass Pathways: “No, too dangerous. Too risky. Not what we want right now. Pharmaceutical company that is too dangerous.”
Ticker: LICY, EPAM, T, CMPS
(6) Jim Cramer says Corie Barry has the right vision for Best Buy and makes the stock a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/30/jim-cramer-says-corie-barry-has-the-right-vision-for-best-buy-and-makes-the-stock-a-buy.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Tuesday touted Best Buy CEO Corie Barry, saying he believes she’s taking the company down the right path in a challenging moment for retailers.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM), Lam Research (LRCX) [great place to be in long term, but now house of pain]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 30, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 30, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.