- This topic is empty.
2022-09-13 at 9:38 PM #5958暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, September 12, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer believes the mid-June market low will be the bottom (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/12/cramer-believes-the-mid-june-market-low-will-be-the-bottom.html)
However, Jim Cramer acknowledged that it won’t be easy and that Wall Street bulls do face a host of forces that appear to be working against them
(2) Executive Interview: Expedia CEO says travel is booming and business travelers are back (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/12/expedia-ceo-says-travel-is-booming-and-business-travelers-are-back.html)
During the dark times of Covid in late 2020, Expedia’s Peter Kern predicted business travel would make a comeback one day. And it has, he said.
(3) [No Video Clip] — Cramer’s taking a look at two companies that cut their guidance this month
Stock & Ticker: Newell Brands (NWL), McCormick (MKC) [MKC’s problems are more serious than NWL, and the stock has less protection too] [Bottom line: When companies cut guidance, McCormick situations are few and far between]
(4) Executive Interview: Amazon Web Services CEO: I hope my kids don’t think we’re doing enough on the environment (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/12/amazon-web-services-ceo-i-hope-my-kids-dont-think-were-doing-enough-on-the-environment.html)
Making profits and mitigating climage change are not mutually exclusive, Amazon Web Services CEO Adam Selipsky told CNBC on Monday.
(5) Cramer: Monday’s lightning round of stocks names (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/12/cramer-mondays-lightning-round-of-stocks-names.html)
Jim Cramer looks at a handful of stocks and gives his quick thoughts on them.
Stock & Ticker: Onemain Holdings (OMF), Advansix Inc (ASIX) [buy buy buy], Fretr Battert (FREY), Ford (F) [buyer of a Ford, Charitable trust owns it], Prologis (PLD) [buy buy buy]
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says he found out just how necessary Apple products are the hard way (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/12/cramer-says-he-found-out-just-how-necessary-apple-products-are-the-hard-way.html)
Jim Cramer says that while on his Italy vacation he cracked his Apple Watch and then lost his iPhone. It’s still one more realization that Apple’s customers are lifers because these products are necessities, he adds. The CNBC Investing Club owns shares of Apple.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Zoom Video (ZM) [No], Boot Barn (Boot) [Still expensive; Not Yet.]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 12, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 12, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.