- This topic is empty.
2022-09-14 at 9:20 PM #6011暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says Wall Street should stop the ‘now is the time to get out’ calls (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-calls-on-wall-street-to-stop-the-get-out-calls.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that investors urging traders to exit the market while they still can are about a year too late.
- “I’m done with all the ‘now is the time to get out’ calls — where the heck were you 10 months ago when it mattered?” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Etsy CEO gives his outlook on the company (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/14/etsy-ceo-gives-his-outlook-on-the-company.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Etsy CEO Josh Silverman on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest oil will bounce short term then head lower, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/charts-suggest-oil-will-bounce-short-term-then-head-lower-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Oil’s current run will likely be short-lived as it’s poised to fall later this fall, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Wednesday.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that oil could run to the mid-$90s by early to mid-October, but at that point, she expects it to peak,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Jim Cramer says these 5 real estate stocks are attractive investment opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-these-5-real-estate-stocks-are-attractive-opportunities.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors a list of five real estate investment trusts they should consider adding to their portfolios.
- The “Mad Money” host reminded investors that despite the hurdles facing retailers, the companies who act as their landlords have fared better.
Stock & Ticker: Simon Property Group (SPG), Federal Realty (FRT), Realty Income (O), Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT), Kimco (KIM)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Terran Orbital is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/14/cramers-lightning-round-terran-orbital-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Sunnova Energy International Inc: “I do not think I want to recommend this stock at these prices, given the fact the company’s losing money.”
- Luminar Technologies Inc: “It’s not making money. We’re not in favor of companies that do not make money.”
- BGC Partners Inc: “I like it.”
- Peabody Energy Corp: “These stocks are so cheap, you can trade them for a bounce.”
- Roblox Corp: “I am not in favor of companies that are losing money.”
- Marvell Technology Inc: “I’m going to talk about it in tomorrow’s [CNBC Investing Club] meeting. … I’m going to talk very specifically about why I like [CEO] Matt Murphy.”
- Boeing Co: “I don’t want to go back into Boeing.”
- Terran Orbital Corp: “I don’t like this company because it’s not making any money.”
Ticker: NOVA, LAZR, BGCP, BTU, RBLX, MRVL, BA, LLAP,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains the takeaways from his trip to Seattle (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/14/jim-cramer-explains-the-takeaways-from-his-trip-to-seattle.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained what he learned during his trip to Seattle on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): MongoDB (MDB), Generac Holdings (GNRC), fuboTV (FUBO)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 14, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 14, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.