- This topic is empty.
2022-09-22 at 9:04 PM #6408暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, September 22, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says 3 recent trends in tech show the Fed’s push against inflation is working (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/22/cramer-3-recent-tech-trends-show-the-feds-inflation-push-is-working.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that based on his conversations with CEOs, tech companies are feeling the Federal Reserve’s push against inflation.
- “While some of these tech companies have business lines that may be somewhat immunized against higher borrowing costs, they are few and far between out here,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Slack CEO says almost 100% of large enterprise users are Microsoft customers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/22/slack-ceo-says-almost-100percent-of-large-enterprise-users-are-microsoft-customers.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest inflation could soon come down ‘substantially,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/22/charts-suggest-inflation-could-soon-come-down-substantially-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that inflation could soon decline, leaning on charts analysis from legendary technician Larry Williams.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Larry Williams, suggest that inflation could soon cool down substantially — soon — if history’s any guide,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Splunk CEO says hiring is getting easier (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/22/splunk-ceo-says-hiring-is-getting-easier.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Splunk CEO Gary Steele on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Boston Scientific over Medtronic (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/22/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-boston-scientific-over-medtronic.html)
- Boston Scientific Corp: “I’ve worked and seen doctors with their stuff. It is breakthrough. BSX is a much better company than Medtronic.”
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “I’m going to say you can stick with Occidental.”
- SoFi Technologies Inc: “This stock is too cheap. … The CEO is going to make you money if you buy that stock at $5.36.”
- Energy Transfer LP: ”[Investor] Lee Cooperman said the other day that he thinks Energy Transfer is good. He likes [Executive Chairman] Kelcy Warren, I like pipelines.”
Ticker: BSX, DOW, OXY, SOFI, ET,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains how to come up with a target for where a stock can go (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/22/jim-cramer-explains-how-to-come-up-with-a-target-for-where-a-stock-can-go.html)
The “Mad Money” host said Thursday that when it comes to figuring out where a stock can go, it’s as simple as multiplication.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX) [one of the few bull market out there], Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS), Enphase Energy (ENPH) [you can be long, and buy every time stock goes down], Visa (V) [you should not own right now], CrowdStrike (CRWD) [Pal Alto is much cheaper]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 22, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 22, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.