- This topic is empty.
2022-09-29 at 8:03 PM #6426暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, September 29, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says this ‘trifecta’ needs to see dampening inflation for the Fed to stop raising rates (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/29/jim-cramer-says-this-trifecta-of-prices-needs-to-ease-for-the-fed-to-beat-inflation.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that there are three crucial areas where inflation needs to come down for the Federal Reserve to stop inflicting pain on the stock market.
- “They’re not winning on food, they’re not winning on housing, and they’re not winning on wages and they need to hit that trifecta before this will end,” he said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Part 1 of Jim Cramer’s full interview with Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/29/watch-part-1-of-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-morgan-stanley-ceo-james-gorman.html)
Cramer interviewed Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: MS [Charitable Trust owns MS]
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview:Watch Part 2 of Jim Cramer’s full interview with Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/29/watch-part-2-of-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-morgan-stanley-ceo-james-gorman.html)
Cramer spoke with Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: MS [Charitable Trust owns MS]
(4) CarMax’s earnings miss is a win in the Fed’s battle against inflation, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/29/cramer-carmaxs-earnings-miss-is-a-win-for-the-fed-against-inflation.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday told investors that used car retailer CarMax’s recent earnings shortfall is good news for the Federal Reserve’s quest to tamp down inflation.
- “When you look at this quarter from CarMax, it tells you the Fed’s been incredibly successful at eroding consumer confidence,” he said
Ticker: KMX, CVNA, TN
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Charles River is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/29/cramers-lightning-round-charles-river-is-a-buy.html)
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd: “I do not want you to touch that stock.”
- Sherwin-Williams Co: “The price-to-earnings multiple is still way too high on that stock. … I think the stock goes lower.”
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc: “It finally doesn’t have a high price-to-earnings multiple. I would actually start buying that stock right here, right now.”
- Cassava Sciences Inc: “This is the kind of company that could strike gold or not, but you’ve got to understand you could lose everything.”
- Revance Therapeutics Inc: “It’s good in this environment. It’s okay to buy.”
- Boeing Co: “Right now, you’ve still got to avoid the stock.”
- CS Disco Inc: “Don’t need it. Don’t want it.”
- Seagen Inc: “I think Merck has to buy it. I would not sell this stock here, I’d be a buyer.”
Ticker: BABA, SHW, CRL, SAVA, RVNC, BA, LAW, SGEN
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer on why investors should be wary of bear-market rallies (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/09/29/jim-cramer-on-why-investors-should-be-wary-of-bear-market-rallies.html)
Cramer explained why investors need to be careful when the stock market appears to be rallying for not reason on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Papa John’s (PZZA) [don’t own this kind of stock right now], Bank of America (BAC), Generac (GNRC) [I like the stock, buy 25 stock now if you want 100, and buy 25 more every time its price goes down], Tesla (TSLA), Chargepoint (CHPT) [too speculative]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 29, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 29, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.