Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from October 27, 2022 (Thursday) episode
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
2022-10-27 at 9:26 PM #6510
Jun Kurema (暮眞★潤)
KeymasterThis page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, October 27, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer names 5 recession-resistant industries emerging as market leaders (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/27/jim-cramer-names-5-recession-resistant-industries-emerging-as-market-leaders.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday told investors that a new group of market leaders is emerging amid tech stocks’ downfall.
- “What works are the recession-resistant stocks of profitable companies that tend to be pretty generous with their shareholders,” he said.
Market Leaders: (i) Fossil Fuel, (ii) Healthcare, (iii) Travel, (iv) Defense, (v) Food & Beverage
(2) Executive Interview: Unilever CEO says premium parts of the business are seeing faster growth than the rest of the portfolio (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/27/unilever-ceo-says-premium-parts-of-the-business-are-seeing-faster-growth-than-the-rest-of-the-portfolio.html)
Cramer spoke with Unilever CEO Alan Jope on Thursday.
Ticker: UL
(3) Executive Interview: Caterpillar CEO on opportunities in the energy transition, EVs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/27/caterpillar-ceo-on-opportunities-in-the-energy-transition-evs.html)
Cramer spoke with Caterpillar CEO Jim Umpleby on Thursday.
Ticker: CAT
(4) Executive Interview: T-Mobile CEO says customers are able to pay their bills despite rising inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/27/t-mobile-ceo-says-customers-are-able-to-pay-their-bills-despite-rising-inflation.html)
Cramer spoke with T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert on Thursday.
Ticker: TMUS
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay with Vertex Pharmaceuticals (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/27/cramers-lightning-round-stay-with-vertex-pharmaceuticals.html)
- Warner Bros Discovery Inc: “I need to see them make some money. … I’m not recommending stocks that are losing money.”
- Getty Images Holdings Inc: “I think down here at $4, I’m not a SPAC guy, okay, but this one may be actually worth looking at.”
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc: “I continue to prefer Nucor. Better company.”
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc: “I say stay with it, I think it’s a really, really well-run company.”
Ticker: WBD, GETY, CLF, VRTX,
(6) Executive Interview: Fortune Brands CEO on the company’s rebrand and split from its cabinets business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/27/fortune-brands-ceo-on-the-companys-rebrand-and-split-from-its-cabinets-business.html)
Cramer spoke with Fortune Brands CEO Nicholas Fink on Thursday.
Ticker: FBHS
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): John Deer (DE) [circular growth stock]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 27, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive(Video & Texts per minute)
****************************
Previous episode Next Episode
-
-
AuthorPosts
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from October 27, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.