Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from November 4, 2022 (Friday) episode
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
2022-11-05 at 2:04 AM #6537
Jun Kurema (暮眞★潤)
KeymasterThis page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, November 4, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: Get ready to ‘pounce’ when the market is oversold (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/04/cramers-week-ahead-be-ready-to-pounce-when-the-market-is-oversold.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday warned investors not to let their guard down when it comes to their portfolios and be ready to take advantage of good deals.
- He also previewed next week’s slate of earnings.
(2) Executive Interview: DraftKings CEO says the company was ‘very pleased’ with its user growth in latest quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/04/draftkings-ceo-says-the-company-was-very-pleased-with-its-user-growth-in-latest-quarter.html)
Cramer spoke with DraftKings CEO Jason Robins on Friday.
Ticker: DKNG
(3) Executive Interview: MP Materials CEO on the company’s supply agreement with General Motors (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/04/mp-materials-ceo-on-the-companys-supply-agreement-with-general-motors.html)
Cramer spoke with MP Materials CEO Jim Litinsky on Friday.
Ticker: MP
(4) Executive Interview: Cloudflare CEO says investors are looking for companies to deliver significant cash (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/04/cloudflare-ceo-says-investors-are-looking-for-companies-to-deliver-significant-cash.html)
Cramer spoke with CloudFlare CEO Matthew Prince on Friday.
Ticker: NET
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cano Health is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/04/cramers-lightning-round-cano-health-is-a-buy.html)
- Hasbro Inc: “I actually don’t even like the toy companies right now. … Let’s wait for now.”
- Cano Health Inc: “I think it’s a buy.”
- Zoetis Inc: “Zoetis was probably oversold.”
- Peabody Energy Corp: “Santa can’t afford that coal, it’s going up too much.”
- Viatris Inc: “I don’t like those guys. I do think that [Johnson & Johnson] is going to spin off its consumer product company, and that’s going to be very, very good.”
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp: “I don’t like that one.”
- IAC Inc: “That stock is so down. … Do I know that that stock has to bounce back? Yes. Do I know from what level? No. But I think you’re okay.”
- Marathon Oil Corp: “Marathon’s good. Others, I like more.”
- Nike Inc: “I don’t think buying Nike here is that bad.”
Ticker: HAS, CANO, ZTS, BTU, VTRS, SBLK, IAC, MRO, NKE
(6) Jim Cramer on China’s approval of BioNTech Covid vaccines for foreigners (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/04/jim-cramer-on-chinas-approval-of-biontech-covid-vaccines-for-foreigners.html)
Cramer explained how the news could affect the stock of companies that conduct business in China.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Ford (F), United Airline (UAL)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 4, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive(Video & Texts per minute)
****************************
Previous episode Next Episode
-
-
AuthorPosts
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 4, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.