- This topic is empty.
2022-11-20 at 11:56 PM #6564暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says there’s a ‘real possibility’ the Fed can engineer a soft landing (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/jim-cramer-says-there-could-be-a-real-possibility-the-fed-can-engineer-a-soft-landing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that he believes the Federal Reserve could manage to tamp down inflation without throwing the economy into a recession.
- “The market hung in there, even in the face of some incredibly negative headlines,” Cramer said.
(2) Cramer explains why he’s got his eye on Walgreens (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/15/cramer-explains-why-hes-got-his-eye-on-walgreens.html)
Cramer explained on Tuesday why he’s monitoring Walgreens’ performance.
(3) [No Video Clip] Watch Jim Cramer answer investing questions from West Point cadets (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/15/watch-jim-cramer-answer-investing-questions-from-west-point-cadets.html)
Jim Cramer on Tuesday answered stock questions from West Point cadets in celebration of National Veterans and Military Families Month.
(4) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the market could rally through mid-December, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/cramer-charts-suggest-the-market-could-rally-through-mid-december.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that the market’s current rally could last through the middle of next month.
- Cramer said that the likely impending Santa Claus rally, seasonal gains in the stock market during the winter holiday period, could set the market up for a sustained run.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: BRC Inc is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/cramers-lightning-round-brc-inc-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Amerco: “It’s an inexpensive stock. … I think it might be a good place to be. I’ll do more work on it.”
- McKesson Corp: “I think McKesson is an incredible long-term holding.”
- Quanta Services Inc: “That’s a very, very good company. I think you could do a lot worse than that one.”
- BRC Inc: “I’m not recommending any companies that are losing money.”
- B&G Foods Inc: “It’s not working, and I think you’ve got to roll away from it.”
- TotalEnergies SE: “There are so many better oil companies.”
- PoleStar: “It’s an interesting spec, but again, another one that’s losing money.”
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc: “I think you have Nucor at 4.5 times earnings. [It’s] just a better company.”
- Deutsche Bank AG: “We’ve got so many good banks in our country. … I’d rather see you in those.”
- Vail Resorts Inc: “I think that is an interesting and absolutely excellent way to play the travel situation.”
- Enovix Corp: “Losing a lot of money. Can’t be in there.”
Ticker: UHAL, MCK, PWR, BRCC, BGS, TTE, PSNY, CLF, DB, MTN, ENVX,
(6) Jim Cramer gives his take on Constellation Brands (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/15/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-constellation-brands.html)
Cramer on Tuesday explained his thoughts on the Investing Club holding.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 15, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 15, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.