- This topic is empty.
2022-11-20 at 11:58 PM #6566暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, November 17, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says ‘exhausted’ sellers are behind the market’s strength (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/jim-cramer-says-exhausted-sellers-are-behind-the-markets-strength.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that stocks have largely stayed resilient lately because the investors remaining in the market are there to stay.
- “People don’t want to trade, they just want to own and own and own some more,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: General Motors CEO on the company’s EV profit forecast and updated cash flow guidance (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/17/general-motors-ceo-on-the-companys-ev-profit-forecast-and-updated-cash-flow-guidance.html)
Cramer spoke with General Motors CEO Mary Barra on Thursday.
(3) Executive Interview: Xponential Fitness CEO on the company’s business model, Lululemon deal (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/17/xponential-fitness-ceo-on-the-companys-licensing-deals-with-princess-cruises.html)
Cramer spoke with Xponential Fitness CEO Anthony Geisler on Thursday.
(4) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO: Cost-cutting customers are coming to us in tough economy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/18/palo-alto-networks-ceo-cost-cutting-customers-are-coming-to-us-in-tough-economy.html)
- Palo Alto Networks is seeing tailwinds from customers looking to slash costs in the worsening economy, CEO Nikesh Arora said Thursday.
- The cybersecurity company, whose stock is in the bullpen for Cramer’s Charitable Trust, reported a better-than-expected quarter.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: BioXcel Therapeutics may be home run or nothing (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/cramers-lightning-round-bioxcel-therapeutics-may-be-home-run-or-nothing.html)
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc: “Regeneron is the horse to bet on, because it’s been a great investment.”
- SoFi Technologies Inc: “I do believe it’s bottoming, but I don’t know what gets it higher.”
- BioXcel Therapeutics Inc: “It may be home run or nothing, and that’s always tough.”
- Veru Inc: “The test for [the company’s Covid treatment pill] … The FDA staff didn’t seem to like it.”
Ticker: FDMT, SOFI, BTAI, VERU
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on the lack of SEC oversight in the crypto complex (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/11/17/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-the-lack-of-sec-oversight-in-the-crypto-complex.html)
Cramer gave his take on the collapse of FTX and its new CEO John Ray’s comments about the company’s failure to practice corporate governance.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Eli Lilly (LLY)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 17, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 17, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.