- This topic is empty.
2021-01-13 at 6:14 PM #3258暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer: Current market environment is a nightmare for bears and nirvana for bulls (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/12/jim-cramer-current-market-is-a-nightmare-for-bears-nirvana-for-bulls.html)
- “Almost every single time a Wall Street analyst says a stock’s going higher, perhaps far higher, the market proves them right,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- “There are just that many bulls out there — people who want to believe,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Welcome to the world of the bull market 2021, where brokerage houses routinely raise their price targets each day, often on the same stocks, and the public just laps it up,” he said.
Ticker: TSLA, GS, JPM, DRi, CAT, PLUG, KSS, JWN, BBBY
(2) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — “Bottom Line: The Charts suggests that the market has more room to run over the next six month, and it may be led by AMZN.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Know Your IPO — Chinese IPO — Ticker: BKE, LI, XPEV, etc.
(4) Car auction company KAR goes 100% digital years ahead of schedule amid pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/12/car-auction-company-kar-goes-100percent-digital-years-ahead-of-schedule.html)
- “We planned on going 100% digital over the course the next two or three years,” KAR Auction Services CEO Jim Hallett told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “We basically got that taken care of in the space of about two or three weeks and, quite frankly, it has exceeded our expectations,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “All in all, it’s been a win-win, and our dealers are really pleased and satisfied with how the digital model’s performing,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I would own Apple, not trade it (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/12/cramers-lightning-round-i-would-own-apple-not-trade-it.html)
- Corsair Gaming: “I don’t want to recommend it right here because [it] just got a double, so i’m going to say please wait until it comes down.”
- MicroStrategy: “I’m not fighting Michael Saler on this. … I bless the idea. If you want to have a derivative of bitcoin’s great gain, then you probably do want to play Microstrategy.”
- Pacific Biosciences: “I’m not going to get in the way of it because, you know what, molecular engineering is the way of the future.”
- Nano-X Imaging: “Please be careful.
- Fiat Chrysler: Buy. General Motors and Ford are also worth buying.
- Eastman Kodak: “I don’t like it. I would sell it.”
- Apple: “I would own it, not trade it.”
Ticker: CRSR, MSTR, PACB, NNOX, FCAU, GM, F, KODK, AAPL
(6) [No Video Clip] JPM Healthcare Conference –– Ticker: LLY
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Visa (V) [Stick with Visa], Macy’s (M) [Don’t touch M], Merck (MRK) [BMY is better], JD.COM (JD) [Cramer likes BABA and JD], Airbnb (ABNB)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of January 12, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from January 12, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.