- This topic is empty.
2021-01-11 at 8:34 PM #3249暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, January 11, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer: ‘The futures just can’t seem to drag this stock market down’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/jim-cramer-the-futures-just-cant-seem-to-drag-this-stock-market-down.html)
- “We’ve got a Johnny Mercer market, as in ‘accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, latch on to the affirmative, and don’t mess with Mr. In-Between,’” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This market refuses to traffic in everything that’s going wrong and instead focuses on what could go right,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “The futures just can’t seem to drag this market down,” he said.
Ticker: BBY, BA, TWTR, the banks, F,
(2) Executive Interview: Medtronic CEO says edge computing is helping to personalize medicine (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/11/medtronic-ceo-says-edge-computing-is-helping-to-personalize-medicine.html)
Medtronic CEO Geoff Martha explained how new technologies are helping to improve therapies for treating neurodegenerative diseases, like Parkinson’s disease.
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Interview with Bristol-Myers Squibb — Ticker: BMY
(4) Executive Interview: Emergent Biosolutions CEO discusses role in helping to bring coronavirus vaccines to market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/11/emergent-biosolutions-ceo-discusses-role-in-helping-to-bring-coronavirus-vaccines-to-market.html)
Emergent Biosolutions CEO Bob Kramer joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give an update on the coronavirus vaccine manufacturing front.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Uber is a terrific stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/cramers-lightning-round-uber-is-a-terrific-stock.html)
- Bluebird Bio: “If you’re willing to take the pain of a spec, I like it.”
- Orion Energy: “I have to come back because I do not know Orion Energy Systems.”
- General Electric: “The business is really turning. … I think you say that GE is an up stock going higher.”
- Starbucks: “I think Starbucks is great. Now, it just had a remarkable run — it galloped from $80 right to $105.”
- Uber: “Uber Eats, it’s a crusher. It really is. It’s the winner. I think that Uber is a terrific stock … Once we got that consolidation in the delivery business and we realized that’s all we really want … Uber will be fine once we get the vaccine. I think you’re in great shape.”
- SunPower: “It’s had a big run, but do not sell it. Do not sell it because this is the kind of stock, along with a couple of others that I follow, that will do very well over the next four years because Joe Biden is the most environmentally sensitive president I think we’ve ever had.”
Ticker: BLUE, OESX, GE, SBUX, UBER. SPWR
(6) [No Video Clip] On Potential in the EV Space — Ticker: TSLA, NIO
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) [Buy], Rocket Companies (RKT) [good company, like the company], BSY [don’t sell, in a good shape]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of January 11, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from January 11, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.