- This topic is empty.
2021-01-21 at 9:09 PM #3300暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, January 21, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says the hot housing market is a boon, not a red flag, for U.S. economy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/cramer-says-the-hot-housing-market-is-a-boon-not-a-red-flag-for-us-economy.html)
- The strength of the housing market during the pandemic is a positive for the U.S. economy, not a problem, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “A booming housing market is good, even if the last one ended horribly,” the “Mad Money” host said.
“There will come a day when we can go back to being a fun service economy. … Think of the housing boom as the bridge that helps get us there,” Cramer said.
Ticker: HD, LOW, SHW, TREX, PPG, AZEK, HPQ, DELL, AAPL, KMX, GM, F
(2) [Np Video Clip*] Axon CEO on its latest software innovations and growth opportunities under Biden and overseas (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/21/axon-ceo-on-growth-opportunities-under-biden-and-overseas.html) [* Video clip is only available for CNBC Pro subscribers.]
Rick Smith, CEO and founder of Axon, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday to discuss growth potential under President Joe Biden, as well as the company’s latest software innovations for police reform.
(3) [No Video Clip] Digital Transformation mid COVID-19 The Big that keep getting bigger – Ticker: CMG, SBUX, DRI, TGT, WMT, HD, LOW, COST
(4) [No Video Clip – ] Executive Interview: WM Holding CEO on how its tech aids the cannabis industry and impact of potential legalization (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/21/wm-holding-ceo-chris-beals-on-how-its-tech-aids-the-cannabis-industry.html) [* Video clip is only available for CNBC Pro subscribers.]
Chris Beals, the chief executive of WM Holding, appeared on “Mad Money” to discuss how the company’s technology helps the cannabis industry. Beals and CNBC’s Jim Cramer also spoke about the potential impact of federal legalization on WM Holding’s business.
Ticker: SSPK (reverse merger with WM Holding)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I am in the Tesla camp’ over Nio (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-in-the-tesla-camp-over-nio-.html)
- Clover Health Investments: “I’m going to send you from Clover Health right over to Centene because we like [CEO] Michael Neidorff. Very similar business.”
- Nio: “Chinese electric vehicles, but you know what, I am in the Tesla camp and I’m not going.”
- Bionano Genomics: “We’ve got to get this company on. I mean, this thing is up like a spike, and I happen to love all these speculative biotechs, but I’ve got to do more work>”
- GoodRx: “I think [co-founder and co-CEO] Doug Hirsch is terrific. That stock got hit by an Amazon, basically, a press release. I think that he’s going to have a great quarter. I like it very much.”
Ticker: CLOV, NIO, TSLA, BNGO, FDRX
(6) Jim Cramer to Powerball winner: Here’s how I would invest the $731 million jackpot (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/how-jim-cramer-would-invest-the-731-million-powerball-jackpot.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer offered investment strategies to the owner of the winning Powerball lottery ticket.
- “Don’t invest in anything that has any risk for the vast majority of your newfound fortune. Who needs risk when you’re already rich?” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “No need to hit the jackpot a second time,” he added.
You’ve Hit the Jackpot .. No What? Consider Investing in: Precious Metals, Real Estate, Art, Bitcoin [5% of assets, but not all at once], Municipal Bonds, Dividend-Paying Stocks [less than 20%]
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): MGM Resorts International (MGM) [like MGM, but favorite is PENN], Nucor Corporation (NUE) [buy NUE], Dash (DASH)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of January 21, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from January 21, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.