- This topic is empty.
2021-01-20 at 8:49 PM #3294暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Electric vehicles and housing are two big investment themes in Biden era, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/20/cramer-evs-housing-are-two-big-investment-themes-in-biden-era.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer added electric vehicles and housing to his list of the hot investment themes he’s tracking in 2021.
- “Be ready for more stringent environmental regulations that push people into electronic vehicles,” he said on “Mad Money” after Wednesday’s close.
- “There are at least 10 million undocumented immigrants who will soon be able to come out of the shadows and ask for credit to buy a home and that will be amazing for the homebuilders,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Gritstone Oncology CEO on leveraging cancer drug development for coronavirus vaccine (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/20/gritstone-oncology-ceo-on-studying-alternate-approach-to-covid-vaccine.html)
Gritstone Oncology CEO Andrew Allen explained how the nascent cancer drug developer caught the attention of the Gates Foundation in developing a potential coronavirus vaccine to slow the emergence of Covid-19 variants.
(3) [No Video Clip] The Streaming Wars — Ticker: NFLX [more room to run], DIS, ROKU [wait for a pull back], TTD [its’ a buy here], MGNI [rather buy TTD], FUBO [like PENN and DKNG], PUBM [get Cramer’s blessing to take it under $30]
(4) Executive Interview: Renewable Energy Group CEO on how biofuels help reduce carbon output (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/20/renewable-energy-group-ceo-on-how-biofuels-help-reduce-carbon-output.html)
Renewable Energy Group CEO CJ Warner explained how biomass-based diesel is being used to address climate change.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Palantir is a long-term play (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/20/cramer-lightning-round-palantir-is-a-long-term-play.html)
- Palantir: “Long-term play, yes, because I think they do great technology.”
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition II: “That one works. … I like fintech.”
- Rocket Mortgage: “I’m not sticking my neck out right now. I’d like to. That does not mean I like it. That does not mean I dislike it. I’m flat on the name.”
- Workhorse Group: “I like others more than this. I think it’s fine. It’s spec.”
- Canoo: “We like this. … The group’s gotten very frothy.”
Ticker: PLTR, BFT, RKT, WKHS, GOEV
(6) [No Video Clip] Defying the Wall Street Critics — Netflix, Tesla, Amazon, Apple
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) [yes, for long holder], Waste Management (WM), General Motors (GM)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of January 20, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from January 20, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.