- This topic is empty.
2021-03-01 at 9:37 PM #3440暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 1, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says these five reopening stocks are being ignored by Wall Street (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/cramer-these-five-reopening-stocks-are-being-ignored-by-wall-street.html)
- “This is a less in-your-face, but possibly more potent, reopening [playbook] since they are being ignored, even though they should have a great year if we can just get back to normal by June,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “At this point, the in-your-face reopening stocks — the cruises and the airlines — I mean, can we start swapping out of those and go into some less obvious,” the “Mad Money” host said, saying he’s bullish on Square, Ralph Lauren, Ulta Beauty, Federal Realty and Ford.
- “I bet they’ll seem a lot more obvious as they go higher in the next few months,” he said.
Ticker: SQ, LRL, ULTA, FRT, F
(2) Executive Interview: Martin Marietta Materials CEO is bullish as he expects more federal spending on roads (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/martin-marietta-materials-ceo-is-bullish-as-biden-weighs-roads-spending.html)
- The Biden administration is expected to focus on infrastructure spending after a new Covid-19 stimulus bill is signed.
- Martin Marietta Materials CEO Ward Nye said he welcomed the White House’s efforts, which come during a booming homebuilding market.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Jim Cramer says the ‘fear gauge’ induced a buying opportunity in stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/jim-cramer-says-fear-gauge-induced-a-buying-opportunity-in-stocks.html)
- “Don’t let last week’s inflation scare freak you out,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “The charts, according to Mark [Sebastian], suggest that the panic’s over and the market is beginning to roar,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “A VIX spike is what happens when the fear gauge makes a hard move up out of nowhere and then gives it away almost as fast. It represents a moment of panic that you’ve got to buy, because it quickly subsides,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: SailPoint CEO says companies are rushing to get identity security technology (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/01/sailpoint-ceo-on-the-rush-to-adopt-identity-security-technology.html)
Identity has become a new central control point that people have not paid enough attention to, SailPoint Technologies CEO Mark McClain said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Penn National is going higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/cramers-lightning-round-penn-national-is-going-higher.html)
- Penn National Gaming: “Penn National is one of the great stories every … When this stock went to $3, I said ‘triple down,’ and now it’s at $126. And [Dave] Portnoy knows when even I thought he might be losing hope, I said, ‘no, it’s going higher,’ and by the way, it’s not done.”
- B&G Foods: “They have to come on [the show].”
- Edwards Lifesciences: “I want to buy the stock right here.”
- Snap: CEO Evan Spiegel “is the real deal.”
- Tattooed Chef: “Tattooed Chef is good but … if we’re going to do that industry, we’ve got to go with the man. We’ve got to go with Ethan [Brown], we’ve got to go with Beyond Meat.”
Ticker: PENN, GBS, EW, SNAP, TTCF, BYND
(6) [No Video Clip] Undervalued Stock — Bottom Line: “Cramer: I believe all five stocks -Twitter (TWTR), Salesforce (CRM), Fisker (FSR), Nvidia (NVDA), Airbnb (ABNB) – are buys.”
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) [buy and put away], Macy’s (M), Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO), Pinterest (PINS), Teladoc Health (TDOC) [buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 1, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 1, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.