- This topic is empty.
2021-03-26 at 10:02 PM #3533暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, March 26, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The ‘old guard’ of investors seems to be back in charge of the market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/jim-cramers-week-ahead-old-guard-of-investors-is-back-in-charge.html)
- Investors are exhibiting optimism around the Covid vaccine rollout, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said, and it fueled a rally in U.S. stocks Friday.
- “If that’s the new normal, call me a happy camper, but let’s see if it holds up next week,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- He also previewed earnings reports from stay-at-home winners such as Lululemon and Reddit favorites like BlackBerry.
(2) Auto supplier BorgWarner expects EVs to account for almost 50% of revenue by 2030 (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/borgwarner-expects-evs-to-account-for-almost-50percent-of-revenue-by-2030.html)
- Auto supplier BorgWarner expects almost 50% of revenue to be tied to electric vehicles in 2030, CEO Frederic Lissalde told CNBC.
- That’s up from current levels of less than 3%.
- “We’re self-funding this pivot,” Lissalde said on “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: KBR CEO explains the company’s ESG efforts and its aerospace work with NASA (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/26/kbr-ceo-on-the-companys-esg-efforts-and-its-aerospace-work-with-nasa.html)
Stuart Bradie, the CEO of KBR, appeared on “Mad Money” on Friday, discussing with host Jim Cramer the company’s ESG transformation and the growth of its aerospace business.
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview:Dr. Eric Topol implores people to receive vaccine, says return pre-Covid life ‘almost’ here (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/26/dr-eric-topol-says-return-pre-covid-life-almost-here.html)
On Friday, Dr. Eric Topol of Scripps Research joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to break down the state of the Covid pandemic and the need to be vaccinated.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: You should own PayPal, don’t trade it (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/cramers-lightning-round-you-should-own-paypal-dont-trade-it.html)
- 3D Systems Corporation: “They actually are making a comeback. I’ve got to get them on the show. It got a little overheated. Became one of those stocks, you know, it was like a meme stock for a while. … But you know what, I want you to stick with it down here. I believe in 3D. I think you’re going to do OK.”
- Annaly Capital Management: “Take a pass on that, my friend. You see that they’ve been playing that big dividend game for a long time, but you’re not getting good on the principal. It’s come back up, that’s great. But I am a seller of Annaly. I don’t want you in this stock.”
- PayPal Holdings: “That stock has gone of favor on the Wall Street fashion show, which only has love for the industrials. I think it can still go lower, but you’ve got to think long-term on this thing. And if you do, then you should own PayPal, not trade it, because Dan Schulman is doing a great job.”
- Revance Therapeutics: “The guy who runs AbbVie, he’s a very, very competitive fella and he hasn’t even turned the juice on yet for Allergan, and I think when does, [AbbVie CEO Richard Gonzalez] is going to hurt Revance. … I want you to be careful [in] Revance. I wish I liked it more.”
- Renewable Energy Group: “That’s a good company. It has collapsed here. It’s a good company, and I’ve done the work on it. I think down here, you’ve actually to pick some up. … I would not be a seller. I would be a buyer.”
- Pershing Square Tontine Holdings: “We don’t know what he’s going to buy, but you’re absolutely right: He is very much aligned with the shareholders, including putting a lot of money himself into that. So, I share your excitement about Pershing Square Tontine.”
Ticker: DDD, NLY, PYPL, RVNC, REGI
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Marathon Oil (MRO) [Not favorite], Activision Blizzard (ATVI) [Like Take Two]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 26, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 26, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.