- This topic is empty.
2021-03-29 at 10:58 PM #3540暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 29, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Bank and cyclical stocks should be bought on the dip, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/jim-cramer-bank-and-cyclical-stocks-are-worth-buying-on-a-dip.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the “countertrend rally” into stay-at-home names seen during Monday’s session “will not have legs.”
- “When you look at the stocks that got hit today, I don’t think they’re going to stay down,” the “Mad Money” he added.
(2) Inseego CEO says the company is not getting credit it deserves (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/29/inseego-ceo-says-the-company-is-not-getting-credit-it-deserves.html)
Inseego CEO Dan Mondor explains how the cloud services company is pushing into the 5G market, growing its cloud subscription business and seeing increased demand for its connection products.
(3) Market could be in trouble thanks to massive stock glut, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/jim-cramer-the-stock-glut-is-the-most-important-story-on-wall-street.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the stock market is dealing with an oversupply in shares and a shortage in demand from buyers.
- “Between the IPOs and the big SPAC attack and the big secondaries, we’re being flooded with stock right now, so the market’s going to struggle until Wall Street turns off the spigot,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Unfortunately, there’s no sign of that happening yet, so you have to keep being careful,” he said.
What’s causing the stock glut?: (1) IPOs (eg. DOCN, DSEY, ZH, LMNO, ALHC, COIN), (2) SPACs, (3) Secondary offerings (eg. QS, MP), (4) Insider selling
(4) Executive Interview: Online payments company Paysafe going public in SPAC merger Tuesday, Bill Foley says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/bill-foley-online-payments-company-paysafe-makes-spac-debut-tuesday.html)
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition II Corp, a special purpose acquisition company set up by businessman Bill Foley, is set to close on its blank-check merger with London-based payments company Paysafe
- “Paysafe … is ubiquitous. It’s just everywhere in terms of the gaming world and digital wallets, e-cash solutions,” Foley told CNBC, announcing that Paysafe will begin trading on the NYSE Tuesday.
- Foley wants Paysafe to become the “preeminent i-gaming leader” in North America.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I believe Teladoc has upside (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cramers-lightning-round-i-believe-teladoc-has-upside.html)
- DocuSign: “DocuSign’s down gigantically from its high, but it’s regarded as being a work-from-home stock, and until we see another quarter, which shows that it’s not another work-from-home stock, I think it can stay under pressure because that’s how vicious this market really is.”
- SunPower: “I think you just want to hold SunPower.”
- Teladoc Health: “Teladoc is, again, it’s regarded as a stay-at-home [play]. … I believe that there’s upside here, but you have to understand it’s another stock that’s cratered and people are starting to accept the fact it won’t come back. Let them sell it, and then you can buy more.”
- Oscar Health: “That’s a bomb. You know, it’s a health insurance company that nobody wanted. … No.”
Ticker: DOCU, SPWR, TDOC, OSCR,
(6) [No Video Clip] Archeos Capital Fall Out — Ticker: VIAC, DISCA, TME, BIDU
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Uber (UBER), XL Fleet (XL)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 29, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 29, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.