- This topic is empty.
2021-03-31 at 9:03 PM #3554暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer is bullish on bank and industrial stocks, cautious on tech and health care into Q2 (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/31/cramers-q2-outlook-bullish-on-bank-and-industrial-stocks-soft-on-tech.html)
- “As the second quarter gets rolling, I think this market will become even kinder to the industrials and … the banks,” Cramer said, “and even less hospitable to tech and health care.”
- Cramer highlighted Cleveland-Cliffs as a potential winner in the second quarter.
- Cleveland-Cliffs is an example of the companies that putting up numbers that are attracting money from big fund investors, the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: CLF, AMZN, AAPL, ZS, NOW, SNOW, U, CRWD, RNG
(2) Executive Interview: NCino CEO on supplying fintech software to banks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/31/ncino-ceo-on-supplying-fintech-software-to-banks.html)
NCino CEO Pierre Naude explained how the software maker works with banks like First Horizon to help financial institutions make their operations more efficient.
(3) Executive Interview: Indie Semiconductor CEO says company has profited from chip shortage (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/31/indie-semiconductor-ceo-says-company-has-profited-from-chip-shortage.html)
Indie Semiconductor CEO Donald McClymont explained how the company’s supply chain operations has set the auto chipmaker up to benefit from the chip shortage that’s threatening carmakers.
Ticker: INDI – SPAC
(4)Biden’s infrastructure plan will bolster the U.S. semiconductor industry, Commerce Secretary says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/31/bidens-infrastructure-plan-will-bolster-the-us-semiconductor-industry-commerce-secretary.html)
“This is about out-competing China,” Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told CNBC’s Jim Cramer. “If we act now … we will compete with China.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cintas is terrific (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/31/cramers-lightning-round-cintas-is-terrific.html)
- Himax Technologies: “If we’re going to go down the Taiwanese semis, we’ve got to go to Taiwan Semi. Let’s stick with the biggest and the best.”
- Cintas: “Cintas is terrific.”
- ViacomCBS: “My take is you don’t need this one. I’d rather actually see you in Alphabet.”
- M/I Homes: “M/I is fantastic. I like your call.”
- Hyliion: “I don’t think you sell it here. I think you can get a bounce. These stocks are just way too low.”
Ticker: HIMX, TSM, CTAS, VIAC, GOOGL, MHO, HYLM
(6) [No Video Clip] Pandemic Tailwinds — Ticker: CHWY, PTON, AAPL
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Consolidated Edison (ED), Roku (ROKU)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 31, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 31, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.