- This topic is empty.
2021-03-30 at 9:00 PM #3544暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says there’s no reason for Ark’s new space ETF to exist (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/cramer-says-theres-no-reason-for-arks-new-space-etf-to-exist.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer was critical of the new space ETF offered by Ark Invest that began trading on Tuesday.
- “Maybe … don’t launch a space ETF if you have to pad it out with Netflix and Deere,” he said.
Ticker: ARKX, TRMB, PRNT, KTOS, LHX, LMT, BA
(2) Executive Interview: Carvana CEO on investments in new car inspection centers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/30/carvana-ceo-on-investments-in-new-car-inspection-centers.html)
Carvana CEO Ernie Garcia explained how the vehicle vendor plans to grow its presence in the used car market.
(3) Executive Interview: Macy’s CEO says company is already benefiting from vaccinations and stimulus checks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/macys-ceo-says-company-already-benefiting-from-vaccinations-and-stimulus-checks.html)
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette said business from loyal Macy’s customers is already up by 10% from the company’s fiscal fourth quarter.
- “That’s clearly the vaccine starting to take root,” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in a “Mad Money” interview.
- Gennette added the latest rounds of stimulus checks are also boosting Macy’s top line.
(4) Executive Interview:Vista Outdoor CEO says pandemic lockdowns increased interest in hunting (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/30/vista-outdoor-ceo-says-pandemic-lockdowns-boosted-interest-in-hunting.html)
Vista Outdoor CEO Chris Metz explained how the Covid-19 crisis and cabin fever impacted its hunting and ammunition business as consumers sought more ways to be self-sufficient.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘Zillow’s doing incredibly well’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/30/cramer-lightning-round-zillows-doing-incredibly-well.html)
- Embraer SA: “Very interesting company, I know the company, but I have to tell you I’m going to default to Boeing.”
- Comerica: “Boring, but good. That’s OK because the regional banks are actually doing better than the money centers. Comerica didn’t have the chance to give money to a stupid hedge fund. I like that.”
- ArcelorMittal: “Nope, I’m not going there. I’m not going there because this is a second-rate company versus Nucor.”
- Manitowoc Company: “Manitowoc’s a very interesting company. … I like your call.”
- Nordic American Tanker: “The stock’s kind of stuck in neutral.”
- Zillow: “Zillow’s doing incredibly well … and I think that this decline is much more about … the newfound hatred for high growth.”
- NCR Corp: “You’re kind of suffering there, but it’s making a comeback. … It’s taking a long time, but the value is actually being realized.”
Ticker: ERJ, BA, CMA, MT, NU, MTW, NAT, Z, NCR,
(6) [No Video Clip] Life during & after COVID — Cramer’s No Matter What Plays: Ticker: LOW, HD, WSM, RH, TSC, LAD, KMX, CVNA, AN
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Clover Health (CLOV), Marriot International (MAR), Moderna (MRNR) [not to sell]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 30, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 30, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.