- This topic is empty.
2021-04-07 at 10:25 PM #3572暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, April 7, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says Walmart is among the stocks that will do well in a ‘hybrid world’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/jim-cramer-says-walmart-is-among-the-stocks-that-will-do-well-in-a-hybrid-world.html)
- Cramer is betting many people will maintain some pandemic routines as Covid-19 health restrictions ease and more offices reopen.
- Because of this, Cramer recommended investors gain exposure to the hybrid economy.
Ticker: HD, LOW, WMT, SWK, WSM, MKC, ETSY
(2) Applied Materials CEO on the ‘biggest inflection of our lifetimes’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/07/applied-materials-ceo-on-the-biggest-inflection-of-our-lifetimes.html)
Semiconductor company Applied Materials CEO Gary Dickerson said society is in the early innings of a transformation that will yield $10 trillion of economic value.
(3) Executive Interview: Okta expects annual revenue to jump by 30% with addition of new products (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/okta-expects-annual-revenue-to-jump-by-30percent-with-addition-of-new-products.html)
- The cybersecurity company said Wednesday it expects revenue for the fiscal year to grow by 30% as it unveiled two new products.
- The addition of these new tools also increase Okta’s business opportunity by more than 20%, CEO Todd McKinnon told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(4) Paychex CEO on how small and midsized businesses are weathering challenges (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/07/paychex-ceo-on-how-small-midsized-businesses-are-weathering-challenges.html)
Paychex CEO Marty Mucci explained where the payroll and human resources servicing company is seeing growth in business as the economy recovers from the pandemic downturn.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: You have a chance to buy Shopify (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/cramer-lightning-round-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-shopify.html)
- Shopify: “I think that you just got a chance to buy this stock down 23% from its high and that’s just what you want because this company is shooting the lights out.”
- Fisker: “I like Fisker and I like Lucid, which is [merging with] Churchill IV. Now, I know these stocks have been hammered, but here’s the thing that you need to know: they’re probably going to be the two winners out of this whole crop, and this whole crop is going to end up getting a subsidy in Washington.”
- Callaway Golf: “I really like that stock.”
- Juniper Networks: “I think their suite of products is better than it was. Remember, they are up against a lot of good companies, that’s the problem. And if you know which I like … it will be Cisco because I think that [CEO] Chuck Robbin is doing a great job.”
- Kroger: “I thought that [CEO] Rodney [McMullen] did a great job on investment day. … I like the stock, even as I find the supermarkets a questionable, questionable investment.”
- Bill.com: “I think their product has great value.”
- Petco Health: “I think that Petco is a better stock than that chart certainly indicates. The problem with Petco, frankly, is Chewy … [which has] more mojo.”
- Royal Dutch Shell: “I don’t really want you in that, but what I would like you in, by the way, is Pioneer.”
Ticker: SHOP, FSR, CCIV, ELY, JNPR, CSCO, KR , BILL, WOOF, CHWY, RDS-A, PXD
(6) [No Video Clip] Key takeaway from Jamie Dimon’s annual letter
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): United States Steel Corporation (X), The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 7, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 7, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.